Lady of Foxes [PK]

RipBeppy

CVRaGkznLmaJO72_TEwkIZiBKT2QtBaWYpLbNXtO70VESocXW6WNYN1fTQOi5ks-iR7-3JTouCoQtw_UTmNwewZxuIveSDZYP4xvdOrT2fTytOjV62VApwW7XJdJuAdRHGf355zx

π’œπ“π‘’π“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“‡π’Ά π’žπ’Άπ“‰π’Άπ“π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Ά π’Ÿπ‘’π“ˆπ’Ύπ“‡π‘’π‘’ πΈπ“π“‚π‘œπ“‡π’Άπ“ƒ π’«π‘’π“‡π‘œπ“‰

CVRaGkznLmaJO72_TEwkIZiBKT2QtBaWYpLbNXtO70VESocXW6WNYN1fTQOi5ks-iR7-3JTouCoQtw_UTmNwewZxuIveSDZYP4xvdOrT2fTytOjV62VApwW7XJdJuAdRHGf355zx

Alexandra sat at the desk in her small house, thinking over all of the things that had happened in her life, as she began writing a small will down on multiple pieces of parchment. β€œI wonder what will come of this, I know that all my life I screwed up, and hurt and broke everything I touched… my proudest moments were in Sutica..” She sighed, continuing to write down a few things, one to her surviving daughter, ex husband and closest friend.

Β 

β€œTo my daughter, you were a joy, and I’m so sorry for everything that has ever happened in your lifetime that I could have controlled. Your father raised a strong girl and I am very proud of you. I hope that one day you will find the joy and love you deserve.”

Β 

β€œTo Domonic, you were a great husband in the beginning of everything, and I hope that you’re content with all of the things that you have done to me. I forgive you for all of the heartbreak and pain that you caused me. You caused me pain to the highest extent. I however, hope that you and whoever you end up with brings you happiness, and you don’t hurt them the way you’ve hurt me and others.”

Β 

β€œMika, you were a great friend when I needed one, and I will forever be grateful for the way that you took care of me when I had gone blind, and helped me through much pain.”

Art of Alexandra: (I found these on google :/)

Β 

N982GPF4FD5G-99d89kB0EHf30qUiIIU6IG2dGTCWm4BBOm8bQcZXhg_x_ENW-H6XfqTUWq-dokWR1XN2UnJyFWKJ4zKGmahvOZ9Kks2cQe4_9rsCBCLhUG1glW9Wb6UF8Sbvp7n

HQybBkVUmnwrwdWzyoSzyJ_Ynxfal8X23qj5_co3Yplmpt08uRnSW_JyB64EcVj73bRlmu_sBMJicKDy8DUGMIPThdCUZHSCblukRegljge48Depdc7zMzfYK3WPul6hCK2tUcDv

uKI6qvietMQUk9zih--lhK-4aF5Wpg4JyFn1uT_LKdReY2WREWVxwc8tVkpBOvfZtOG5RUlASMz4RssAnw5XHifMSK0udDxREehjx-ur3uIaQ6HmLgyipM9jzw4WRhkH52pARlxJ

Alexandra lived a life as a failed mother, failed queen, failed wife, and failed friend. She took the reins of Courland, renaming the city, wanting to reinvent it’s image until it was taken from her by the council due to lack of citizens, as everyone feared the city for what it had become after the reign of the Staunton family. She presumed her husband dead as she took the city, marrying the Captain of the Sutican Guard, Dominic Elmoran, and became a member of the Red Faith. Alexandra lived a troubled life, she battled with depression and other things that were eating her alive internally, and she tried her hardest but made too many mistakes to come back from, so she vanished from the face of the earth.

She then returned years later, half blind, wandering around the land of Almaris, before reuniting with her ex-husband and daughter briefly in Sutica before it was taken once more. She lies on her deathbed…

Β 

β€œNo one is here to see me die, and I’m glad. I hurt more people than I can count and I regret it. Everything will finally be okay, and I will no longer suffer.”, She mumbled to herself as she coughed.Β 

Β 

Domonic sat as his desk upon hearing the news of Alexandra's demise, leaning back with a huff he brought his left hand up to tug at his beard with closed eyes as his mind wandered over all that transpired over their time together. Yes....many things could have been different, if only a few changes were made a happy life could have been lived. Though sadly things didnt work out as planned as they hardly ever do...fault could be found on his own part and hers but there was no changing such things now. Even so, Domonic would not deem himself nor Alexandra a failure as what came of their union has been a benefit and boon unto others without number. A child whom has gone on to be a friend unto many and even a savior unto others, defending and protecting those she is around and even going as far to pull her own father...himself from the dregs of dispair. Alexandra had hard time yes...nothing was perfect for the queen....though Dom doesnt call her a failure as without Alexandra, many others would have lost their lives if not for their daughter nor would Domonic be there now himself. Alexandra brought a hero into this world which is more than what alot of others can say.

Tianrui Carla glares at the letter she had received, reading it over and over. Emotions stirring within her heart whilst she sat alone in her home. She'd take in a deep, heavy breath before it draws out to a sharp exhale as she thinks over everything. The constant fighting her mother had had with her father, heartless as to how it impacted both of her children, the constant yells that echoed through the Sutican square almost daily. Her attempts at giving her children thoughtless 'gifts' in an attempt to brush over the mental strains she'd constantly put them through, her attempt to take her children to Norland to rid them of their father. The father that actually loved them with all his heart. And the disappearances, oh the disappearances. The constant lack of being there for her growing, emotionally unstable twins. At this point Carla snaps back into reality, realizing her fingernails had been digging into the wood of her table. She pulls her hand away with a hiss, the sour expression still set upon her face. "Is this your attempt at 'fixing' things 'mother'?" She'd say, voice raised as she looks over the letter. "Some short, shitty letter that doesn't even talk of anything you did to me? To Charlie?" The woman coughs bitterly, tears welling in her eyes. "Where were you when we needed you...? Where were you when Charlie stopped being Chloe? When I was first learning magic? When he had taken an interest in smithing? Where were you to say you were proud of us and all we had lived through?" A few sniffles come from the Tianrui. "Where were you when I had to keep dad from taking his own life...? When we lost Charlie...?" She'd question with a whimper, tears streaming down her face as of course, there was no answer. A deep indigo glow would fill her tearful eyes, wisps of aura trailing from them as she crumples the letter, holding it up in her palm as a small spark of amber flame is evoked into her other hand. She should burn it... Shouldn't she? But she couldn't find it in herself to do it, the glow from her eyes fading as soon as it came. As did the amber spark before she drops the crumpled letter back onto the table. "F-ck..." She mumbles out as she continues to cry, eventually bringing her knees up to her face to sob. The mage was unable to burn the very last thing from her birth mother. A horrible mother in her eyes yet, she couldn't find herself to chase away the immature dream she'd had since she was a child... A dream where her mother could have actually loved her, and taken care of her.