[Culture] The Harmony of Manitari.

Gnomeh

The Harmony of Manitari

ccc84a7397bd01873846ebe4f5a86128.jpg.7641432faf79e8110f04ff95d630a911.jpg

Purpose

The harmony of Manitari is an order that has kept a promise towards Manitari, the goddess of mushrooms, to protect the forests of the realm, nature and unity, and to pass on the knowledge of the dasi. They serve Manitari and nature, warding off harm and claiming peace

Acolytes are usually at one with nature and have a strong will to protect it.

Creation

The Harmony was created when Manitari blessed Shroom, a musin, with her presence during a stroll through the Poulia forest (Elvenesse) which she warned Shroom of the dangers that the forests faced, after hearing the stories and dangers Shroom decided to form a group, which is now known as The Harmony of Manitari, or just The Harmony.

The forests 

The realm has been divided into 7 forests each one with different attributes.

During the 3rd task the resonant in training will pick out the forest that mostly relates to them so they have a greater connection with it so they can more easily protect it.

Poulia forest 

Elvennesse

This forest showed growth and love, sprawling with fauna and lush vegetation, home to great trees and exciting animals.

Andras Forest 

Sutica

This forest included a mangrove 

The forest and dry terrain gave me a sense of wisdom and curiosity, i was eager to know more, it houses the mysterious blue ladybug.

Ork Forest

Krugmar

I wandered through this forest and I became overwhelmed with strength and tactility, orcs hail from the center of this forest, leaving behind the remains of war.

Nanos Forest

Urguan

Nanos forest is the home of the dwarven city, they construct excellent inventions and beautiful cities, 

their creativity and skill spreads throughout the root network of the trees.

Sapon forest

Oren

Beautiful blue skies cover the Sapon forest during the day spreading agility, at night dark, starry skies absorb the forest, spreading quick thinking.

Elkdi Forest

Haense

Elkdi forest is home to the city of haense and Knoxville, both inhabit the kindness and unity of their people, the forest emits this in a calming aura.

Kyro Forest

Norland

The cold and harsh climate creates a need for survival and fitness, the forests are scattered with cute but deadly animals that will rip you to shreds for a meal.

Manitaris’ forest

When an Acolyte has passed onto the next life they are carried to Manitaris’ forest, full of lush fauna and cute, caring fauna, Manitaris’ forest is a haven for Acolytes until they are ready to be one with the forests and their spirit is absorbed by the roots of the flora.

Trials of Manitari

1 - Trial of Manitari

The task is to create a small offering to Manitari, but it has to be something Manitari represents, an offering representing Growth, The Forests or Unity

2 - Trial of Flora

The task is to create an informative piece on any type of flora, the piece must include the uses if it has any, where it can be found and its appearance.

3 - Trial of The Forest

This task is about evaluating the forests and choosing which one to protect when you have completed your trials and tell me why you have chosen it

4 - Trial of Loyalty

The task is to hand in your most precious collectable/item and earn it back by showing dedication to the forests and Manitari.

5 - Trial of Song

The task is to create a poem dedicated to the forests of the realm, Manitari or nature as a whole.

Hierarchy of the Harmony

Keeper of Dasi - A passed down title, originated from the time Manitari blessed Shroom with the title, any who holds this title has the responsibility to watch over the forests of the realm.

Igetis of a forest - The title of a Acolyte who has the responsibility to watch over one of the 7 forests, the Igetis of the Elkdi forest would be called ‘Igetis of Elkdi’.

Acolyte - The title of a Resonant that has completed all trials successfully .

Resonant - The title of a Descendant who is on the path of Manitari.

Novice - The title of a Descendant who wishes to follow Manitari.

Edited by Luxcio

Interesting culture, look forward to running into y'all one day :)

I want to expand orcish medicines/pharmacology and mushrooms have held a place pretty strongly in orcish society (hallucinogens for spirit walks as well as the Shrogo clan being entirely centered around mushrooms and the moon), it'd be really cool to interact with this very lovely and interesting group, please reach out to orcs <3.

Also I'm a big fan of mycology so this is awesome :)

9 minutes ago, Panashea said:

I want to expand orcish medicines/pharmacology and mushrooms have held a place pretty strongly in orcish society (hallucinogens for spirit walks as well as the Shrogo clan being entirely centered around mushrooms and the moon), it'd be really cool to interact with this very lovely and interesting group, please reach out to orcs <3.

Also I'm a big fan of mycology so this is awesome :)

Shroom will be going around to all cities putting up fliers (ill make a forum post) advertising the harmony soon so as long as an orc sees it then we can definitely get in touch

2 hours ago, AmericanSimp said:

Interesting culture, look forward to running into y'all one day :)

Hey thanks dude, didnt think people would be interested or anything, glad people are