The Council of the Lost - Recruiting Now!

Wizard

Hey, I just read your app and I'm tempted to make you Colonel. You can be a ranger for now, but if you prove yourself, you've got the spot. Welcome to the Council of the Lost!

Eir-ryn welcome to the guild! Based upon your request I will make a ranger instead of a standard soldier. Also, we could use a shop for the guild.

Thanks to both of you. I am out hunting right now but the moment I get back((minecraft launcher is saying I am offline)) I will go to the inn and look for you guys.

((What time zone are you two? I'm guessing in America, just that way I can figure out best time to be on))

I have work for a 5 hours today but when I get back I was wondering where I could set up my home and the shop. Also what and where the chests are that you would like locked.

It's pretty simple to lock chests UrbanNi1nja besides, you can't lock anything untill i let you in onto the protected land. I also have a better method for multiple users

Minecraft Name: Bananatoyou

Previous Jobs: I own my own inn

Skills: Needs inserting Delthor

Why you want to join: I want to join for the fact I love the way the guild has grown so quickly, I am looking forward to the expansion, and hope it will be prosperous and ludicrous.

I also want to join because I have been great friends with the guild for a long amount of time.

Rp name: Delthor_<insert>

Theres a basis bananatoyou :P

Also, if the guild is expanding, I would be happy to be one of those who travels over the lands, and spread the word of our guild.

((P.S. Don't rage me, I was just making a joke with the application.))

Redbain's Ideas and Updates #2: Our very first fort is almost completed. We have two options: #1 I can add to the walls and increase the base's defenses. #2 I can begin the creation of an undercity. The undercity will include an individual room for each member of the CoL and, possibly, a farm for our farmers. Also, this will give our miners a chance to use their expertise; digging into the earth down to bed rock. I would prefer to do the latter but it will probably take up most of my weekend. If the CoL could begin to gather the necessary materials now (cobblestone, wood, sandstone, coal for torches, and black wool), the construction can be done within the weekend. That's all for now, -Redbain

I think we should begin the construction of the undercity. I will begin to collect cobble and see how much black wool i can obtain.