The Ludovar Initiative

erictafoya

THE LUDOVAR INITIATIVE

BAv08TH3XtWtfgtLWHMsiJotqPVbVCPyJj4shW6T9y5Wo2yO97Vrm1R78gDy5-yZSnQF_ONa_QRbfglveDqJVYvD7Nmedq4HcwBWLfisKz_LnYmTOiAu8jcxxO_AaAkTzHlZ1bn7

On this 5th of Tov and Yermiy, 386 E.S. | 5th of Suns Smile, 1833

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV E EDLERVIK,

Just last saints day our glorious and just Koeng, His Royal Majesty Heinrik II, officially and rightfully declared war on the Silver State of Haelun’or. The High Elves of Haelun’or have failed to find a peaceful resolution, even after our government gave fair terms to pay for their crimes against our glorious and canonist Kongzem. For centuries, House Ludovar has stood with our Barbanov kin through thick and thin, for without them we would be nothing.

Therefore, under the responsibilities and powers vested in me as the heir to The Honorable Kazimar Heiromar Ludovar, Viscount of Seswesk, I, Lord Robert Aleksandr Ludovar, Baron of Otistadt, do declare the following:

I. That the noble House of Ludovar, and it’s pedigree, swears their undying loyalty to His Royal Majesty, Heinrik II, Koeng of Hanseti-Ruska and to his heirs that succeed him afterwards.

II. That the noble House of Ludovar, sponsored by the Ludovar Foundation and The Royal Ludovar Company,  provide a considerable sum of raw and processed materials to both the Aulic Government and the Brotherhood of St. Karl respectively, for their future projects and the greater war effort

III. That the following shall be distributed to the Brotherhood of St. Karl from the noble House of Ludovar:

• 1152 bars of ferrum ingots (or eighteen units)

• 1728 lumps of coal (or twenty-seven units)

• 576 arrows (or nine large quivers)

IV. That the following shall be distributed to the Aulic Government and Crown of Hanseti-Ruska from the noble House of Ludovar:

• 2880 crates of terracotta (or forty-five units)

• 2880 bags of gravel (or forty-five units)

• 1728 crates of stone (or twenty-seven units)

• 1152 logs of spruce wood (or eighteen units)

• 1152 logs of dark oak wood (or eighteen units)

• 576 logs of oak wood (or nine units)

V.  That the House of Ludovar supports the Crown of Hanseti-Ruska in military, economic, and political ventures.

With the generous acceptance of the Ludovar Foundation from both the Crown and Church, we could not, in good conscience, stand idle whilst the Crown ordered a call for all banners to raise their arms and efforts to war. House Ludovar shall continue to serve and be faithful to the Crown of Hanseti-Ruska. Now I offer a question to all noble houses and their peers:

Will you do your part?

Signed,

His Lordship, Robert Aleksandr Ludovar, Baron of Otistadt, Chief Royal Detective.

His Lordship, Aleksey Luka Ludovar, Palatial Ward, Royal Detective.