FROM A REINMAREN STUDY | Henrik Alfred Bishop

Franczhiz

UKAoC9P-d1iaf2bdSeA9l_0UJpKFyoSamICBjYUzu_Z4KRW9gAXSewfD66mY7u-5qv0vKQZC0aNk_TeVbfK8IieRk1uqtlSspFfNtLPg2BNjXTF43OsTpAFmQNwJZgNs9QGd4A3H 

Do we use medieval art to study medieval warfare?(Pic in comment) - Quora

UKAoC9P-d1iaf2bdSeA9l_0UJpKFyoSamICBjYUzu_Z4KRW9gAXSewfD66mY7u-5qv0vKQZC0aNk_TeVbfK8IieRk1uqtlSspFfNtLPg2BNjXTF43OsTpAFmQNwJZgNs9QGd4A3H

FROM A REINMAREN STUDY

By Henrik Alfred Bishop, Duchy of Reinmar -  22nd of Malin’s Welcome

“And I am the Lord GOD without peer, and My power is the only power, and My eternity is the only eternity, and all the aeons of the Virtue shall sustain the righteous.” -  Scroll Of Virtue

GOD, The Most High, The Omniscient, The Omnibenevolent, The Omnipotent; He will be on the Faithful’s side within this war against the Elves of Haelunor. We are His servants, and so we shall drive the enemy into defeat. But know this, you patriots of the great Dual-Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska; Not only should we defeat the enemy, we must make it known that our GOD is the true GOD for they refuse the existence of Him and resort to praying for false idols. Mercy for the children, for they have not wronged you, it is the Pagan Army that you must strike with your blade.  Negotiation with the pagans is impossible, the only way to let pagans get upon their knees is by surrender or force. Fight for your Brothers and Sisters, for you are the future of the faith and warriors for the Church and the Kingdom of Hanse

“For when I return, the waters shall thaw and wash over the world, and all shall know My Word, and none will reign as prophet above another.  The Sons of Horen shall walk the Seven Skies.” - Scroll Of Gospel

For those who shall become the casualty on the side of the Faithful and the Righteous, fear not; for something much greater shall await you. In The Seven Skies; GOD will welcome you with open arms together with the others who are now watching over those who still wander upon the World. Surely, You, Canonist Armies; will become the scourge of the pagans and they shall fear you and feel the wrath of GOD. Your task is to cleanse the World of the pagans that dominate the lands and take prisoners of your fellow believers. GOD is our Creator, GOD is our Strength, GOD is our greatest motivator; dedicate your LIFE to him, for He is the path that you should walk upon.

“GOD promises refuge from suffering in all times, that the sons of His Sons should never bow before Iblees again.” - Scroll of Auspice

But for those who surrender, allow them to live but under the wing of the Canonist nation that provides their home from that moment. Our GOD is the only one true GOD of Peace and Mercy, for that you must accept those who surrender themselves to the Canonist army and nation who plans to attack the pagans. Embrace them, welcome them, and allow them to live among you and use them to the benefit of your O’ so great and faithful nation. Once victory has been achieved, the pagans shall see that the Lord GOD is the one and only GOD. There is no one else tasked with the eradication of the pagan beliefs that has become a scourge to our faith, but the Church and the Canonist Nations are tasked with this.

Signed,

Student of the Scrolls,

jFpB5rm.png