The Silence

Lawrence Berell

Yea, Farmer (and Hermit Mage) Lym will be giving his best =) [Are you going to update the list and set me as Voice of Hunger or do I really have to edit myself in? ^^] If Freya also joins we are going to be even more super duper awesome :3

[Freya? The War yesterday was awesome :D Fairly quick, how I toasted 'em all ^^ Thanks for your help again in organizing and watching! =)]

u lazy yaw...

Do it yourself! As you have the perms, and I have a broken hard drive :S

And if Freya joins, I think I might do some... private time over how the guild will be officially awesome!

What? You have dirty minds people! I was going to write a poem!

u lazy yaw...

Do it yourself! As you have the perms, and I have a broken hard drive :S

And if Freya joins, I think I might do some... private time over how the guild will be officially awesome!

What? You have dirty minds people! I was going to write a poem!

what kind...of poem...? Expect me to join some time from now, help you out a lot, then ditch the instant anything looks bad. But don't worry, I keep information to myself...Or do I?

Su', if you apply you are like, bound for life to the order. If you wish to leave, you must be sacrificed.

Oh, awesome, so if I feel like leaving, I basically get a hit on my head...still tempting.

Still remember that time when you and I shared a halfling together. Memories.

Do you watch dr.who by any chance >_>

You have no freaking idea how much I want to get in this :P, and do we need a Villian app for Sudokiin, Andif I did join could I change chapters/rank. Oh and Im interested in building ANYTHING for you, ruins etc. So tell me whenever :D

BTW: Suicide Silence..... *fist_pumps*

10863146.jpg

:D

THATS AMAZING! :D

THATS AMAZING! :D

aw shux.