Erwin Bishop's Alderman Campaign

Lomiei

Erwin Bishop’s Alderman Campaign: 

6blng3uFwUdiegwPKUupK9NUtlUstYTFGH1WsQNQVTOA3rIkk18wuDIO38XwOxlmsMMVLAdG1lMuy5tQIYZwXxWz7LYDcjhAIQoelIhKjQ88pq77h9hI2cn3_Rwo8uLK31-wUoho=s0

[!] A depiction of Erwin Bishop announcing his Alderman campaign.

Introduction: 

Erwin Bishop has had a well known passion for the government since before anyone could remember, and he has pursued this passion from a young age. Just ask Lord speaker Ruslan Baruch, who has allowed Erwin to become the foremost Duma clerk; or maybe the noble house of Ludovar, who has enjoyed his work as their scribe for over 3 years at this point; or perhaps even take the time to reflect upon our beloved father figure Henry Bishop, who trained Erwin in the practice of gregariousness, and was himself an elected alderman at the time of his untimely passing.

Z3y8U7BatVaDItaWs8Tliieja2Dh0U2r4HWgRQhK6lIMUiJ9xZztrnRg-aosoSV5VNebLYeA5wE7B3stHHS99kHIK5qgvFU99qJdKUz7HepRlZ6O7OcMHWyaF_bnqE4e8lcMtWad=s0

NkDwVQ9SbMC-sCKo3O8Y2FJBFTVtH35g9UwMJLt2uIiX7swyJmtqpwDNSt7xoxgmcO8rLmdUgJoPSvkckcCdIqganyFCZSrETjApstSgqZ5A5lnloFi5AnJxWa6ul9ATM-OVPH13=s0

[!] Erwin Bishop practicing his public speech in an empty duma hall whilst his late father, Henry Bishop, stands proudly behind him

Z3y8U7BatVaDItaWs8Tliieja2Dh0U2r4HWgRQhK6lIMUiJ9xZztrnRg-aosoSV5VNebLYeA5wE7B3stHHS99kHIK5qgvFU99qJdKUz7HepRlZ6O7OcMHWyaF_bnqE4e8lcMtWad=s0

Experience: 

Ive spent the first half of my life in the working fields of Reinmar, that is, whenever I wasnt reading and writing at my desk, which was a pass-time I spent just as much time on. Since I started spending time in Karosgrad, you all have seen me around, conversing with my fellow citizens of Haesnse, if not studying in the library, or requesting a spar in the barracks of the BSK.

Whether it is fighting alongside my brothers in the BSK against the Nachezar, Sutican rebels, Pagan elves, or sewer rats, I believe i've proven myself a protector of Haense’s interests and its populace. 

I believe this diversity in experience has developed my skillset into a very desirable asset to the crown and its citizens. Will you let me prove myself in the field of politics, just as I have in that of academics and the military? I believe you will. And I am confident that my seat on His Majesty’s Royal Duma is waiting for me, just as a new era of legislation is waiting for you. 

Priorities: 

The issues of the highest importance to my agenda will be two in number, Family, and the youth.

• As a new father, and a man raised with the duty of leading a family always in mind, I must introduce as much legislation as possible that will maintain and expand the law around family dynamics within and without the kingdom.

• As a man who himself was eager to get involved in government at a young age, I will promise further to increase the opportunity to participate in government activity and the observation of such, to all of the nation’s younger population who wish to explore the field.

Endorsements: 

I, Erwin Bishop, put my trust in Feodor May to run as Grand Maer, if he chooses to do such.

Time appropriate Bangers

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

cjLteaCKAk0mIIriTFq2rFnt1pWCSPohqCMsWr8BEwoMziixfcVR9yZ6TZBHRiPRhXS7sJdUse94LWunEzoG-vUuNgZi4TvQN9mhUJ0ugkXHRSWv7wL04ak6czWAu-20ZL8HlxlD=s0<><><><>xl5lpdRnpOsjZiWWDfrSzj1YGrZZvhl-tEZSmLwLqj9dFop-1am_9-yckYizSMnDRoj9b5EPQfTd5bZ6xwf-ezmO3L2xCapPTDLDLlsKI6QhxbD5c0Pb2xc2KG4txQpHdFBch9I7=s0

Helena Bishop wasn't sure what exactly her father was pursuing, but she knew that he was the best man ever. Helena waddled around Haense, telling all of her kiddo friends about how amazing her father was. 

42 minutes ago, discojazz said:

Helena Bishop wasn't sure what exactly her father was pursuing, but she knew that he was the best man ever. Helena waddled around Haense, telling all of her kiddo friends about how amazing her father was. 

aww 🥰

Clara Bishop finished reading the campaign announcement and sat back in her chair. “Ich am looking forward to seeing vhat vonderful zhings mein favorite cousin vill accomplish,” she said to herself, before getting up to hear more about the campaign from Erwin. 

Daibhidh Sutharlainn would finish reading the whole campaign announcement and would then mumble to himself, "Glè mhath! I think we should support my business partner and, we might be able to get better terms..." He would grin while his mumbling, pacing around his office in Yong Ping.

Edited by tkr_niflheimr

Henry Bishop smiles at his son proudly from the Seven Skies, though wonders why Erwin used such an odd painting of his eyes

Adelina Bishop was proud to have her husband so involved in politics. She watched as Helena ran around, the twins each in their bassinet and prayed to GOD that Erwin would succeed in this.

"This Erwin fellow makes a lot of sense," said Ulrich Lothar, coincidentally Erwin's best friend.