The Greenest Grass Agreement

herculean_wud

The Greenest Grass Agreement, 1851

image.thumb.png.88fcf01e8159d92de3c42118d78142cc.pngEAumNFVK0opb5GGfXeAG9C3TQquBxOSzzzQN2L6SQui1nULDy72s1IU2l5577A2ReIQVA_-0-RPuG42_-8O50jV1Iqj9-jiadtK0GDkCo2hUirXXpRG-iOiNAGsViSiALSAyYFCy

13th of , 1851

WHEREAS the belligerents of the Tripartite Accord  have dared to offensively begrudge the Holy Orenian Empire, a realm that has only worked inward for Her peace.

WHEREAS the belligerents of the Tripartite Accord have proclaimed bloodshed against Horen’s descendants for their political facade, they shall be met with overwhelming force upon the battlefield. 

WHEREAS the Empire recognizes the importance to defend its subjects and lands, an agent of His Imperial Majesty Philip III has conducted an agreement to negotiate terms to aid in the defense of the Empire.

It is hereby decreed that the Imperial government hire the Sons of Nagg and Her people, for a contract that will expire upon the resolution of the conflict, with the expectations that the Sons of Nagg will aid in the Empire’s offensive battles and defense of New Providence City and the Empire’s Crownlands. This contract is hereby set upon the following terms.

1. The Sons of Nagg will receive a payment of 10,000 minae for their participation in the aforementioned war with one thousand soldiers upon entry of the first battle. 

For every 500 additional soldiers that arise to the call of the Empire, an additional 1,000 minae will be awarded. 

1. The Sons of Nagg will receive a bonus of 500 minae upon Imperial victory of the aforementioned war in its entirety

1. For every major battle, the Sons of Nagg will receive a bonus of 500 minae major contribution judged by his Imperial Majesty Philip III.

1. The adherence to Imperial law and heed to the General of the ISA will be required by the sons of Nagg within the Empire's lands and any of Her offenses and defenses in the aforementioned war.

1. The Sons of Nagg will receive a compensation of 25 minae upon each head of the enemy alliance retrieved upon battle.

KvDNwjKi_-XybZe7M4nt2yEci64pYi3MWhwNmfJmlS3Qp6y8ISLx71O99A4ddTgOfZhYE1Dw7YFyriXeSROG63jmck7qkzSwGi_RqxuzBHt3cjLGlwe8agQ_UvMwhfBhk_TuHRC2

AD DEI GLORIAM, 

HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY, Philip III, Holy Orenian Emperor, forever August, King of Renatus, Curon, Kaedrin, Salvus, and Seventis, Grand Duke of Ves, Helena, Novellen, Furnestock and Lorraine, Baron of Renzfeld, Protector of the Heartlanders, Orenian Highlanders, and Farfolk, etcetera 

HER IMPERIAL MAJESTY, Anastasia of Kositz, Empress consort of the Holy Orenian Empire, Duchess consort of Furnestock

Warboss Fishbref

EAumNFVK0opb5GGfXeAG9C3TQquBxOSzzzQN2L6SQui1nULDy72s1IU2l5577A2ReIQVA_-0-RPuG42_-8O50jV1Iqj9-jiadtK0GDkCo2hUirXXpRG-iOiNAGsViSiALSAyYFCy

Edited by grubgoth_wud

Empress Anastasya sipped wine as she looked over the city of New Providence from within Aster Hall.

Edited by Eryane

Peter Augustus would smile. “New Providence City has the best grass. No grass could ever compare.”

The Archchancellor would cradle his hands, imagining he was staring down the Haense Lord-Chancellor across Almaris. Wondering whose coffers would break first.....

I wouldn't bet against the Archchancellor, and the thrifty taxwork of Sir Henry Penton @CharmingCavalier

Ailred Ruthern commented, "Less than 40k remains!" He had shooters.

3 minutes ago, Minuvas said:

The Archchancellor would cradle his hands, imagining he was staring down the Haense Lord-Chancellor across Almaris. Wondering whose coffers would break first.....

I wouldn't bet against the Archchancellor, and the thrifty taxwork of Sir Henry Penton @CharmingCavalier

"Please stop staring at me." remarked Eirik Baruch, "It's really unsettling and creepy."

4 minutes ago, Gusano said:

"Please stop staring at me." remarked Eirik Baruch, "It's really unsettling and creepy."

Empress Anastasya waves from across the entire land to Eirik Baruch.

Spoiler

spam my laptop with one more ping about u playing ck2 gus and ur done 4.

Laurentina grins. "I sometimes eat grass," she spoke to her father as she tried to relate.