WHY WE FIGHT

Gavin_

The Citizen/Sillumiran/Innkeeper from elCihi'thilln/Haelun'or gave a subtle nod, a grin forming over his face as he read over the missive sent to the world. "As we should. Haelun'or will never fall. It is but an ideology, even if it is to lull now, it will come back just as a pheonix from ash."

Edited by _Sheylo_

Althrin mused upon seeing the missive "All that is ancient must end one way or another, unity above seclusion" he then chuckled as he reached for his blade besides him, cleaning it a bit extra to get rid of the tarnish from colliding with armour.

[!] Mélawen looked over the missive narrowing her eyes a bit as she did. "Times have really changed yet we are still considered the pressing evil.. so in some ways nothing has changed." she commented pinning up the missive to her wall with a heavy sigh then looking to her pale green frog with a small grin "Ti, Ti, Ti.. I know. you dont like them, they threw you out a widow." she mutter to the amphibian before giving the frog a strawberry "Still they are our kin.. I hope there is little blood shed."

"Blessed is the will of Larihei." El'rith takes a knee by the gates of the Silver City. "I raise this sword once more in service of a purpose much greater than myself. To ensure the legacy of Silver forever prospers, and to make passage for my fellow 'thill through the fires of turmoil. Burned I may be, and steel I have become. With open arms I shall embrace oblivion; to be laid to rest by the sea when I meet my end. Let the clear waters wash over me, as I am embraced by enlightenment - maehr'sae hiylun'ehya. Blessed is the will of Larihei!"

The ancient elf let a small genuine warm smile upon seeing the picture of the missive. "Ahh, Lin'everal." The smile then faded melancholily as he read on the missive. "Well." He noted to himself within his home as he read it. "Fight we will indeed, they are trying to destroy the city, kill the people." He sighs "Even in the worst case, they get their way. They can't destroy Haelun'or." His tone a sad melancholy. "No one can these days."