RENATUM LEGATUM PRINCIPATUS

Vermy

1 hour ago, Marquesa_ said:

“My godson, John Maximilian, was merely eleven years old when he was slain — how dare this buffoon make a mockery of a child’s gruesome death in a paltry attempt to justify his treachery.” commented a deceased Haeseni queen-consort, Eleanor of Lotharingia, from the Seven Skies.

Spoiler

Manfred performs a special traditional Norlandic victory dance in memory of that time that Emperor John the Unfit and his entire pathetic retinue got defeated by three men with swords.

Stefan Ivanovich, son of Dima Ivanovich and also a descendant of St. Arpad, repeats after his father.

"Perish thee, bearded midgets."

billy horen thumbs up

"It seems the valah of Blackvale are only loyal to the money, they cared very little for their individualism afterall. Now they're merely another puppet in the foul plot of the Empire." Ruathar Indoren shook his head as the news reached Nor'asath, the closest neighbour to Blackvale.

"Ah YES! Reconquest.  That's the word I like to hear!  Take back our homes!-"

-

-

Luthriel spat out her alcoholic tea, "CONQUEST OF THE URGUANI FRONTIER!?  THEY SURE AS BLOODY HECK BETTER NOT BE PLANNING ON INVADING URGUAN'S ORIGINAL TERRITORY!"

The tea got all over the missive. 

"So help me, if Oren invades Urguan's rightfully owned territory then Oren is in the bloody wrong.  All the decent people will have to immediately switch sides from fighting to reclaim Oren's land to fighting to defend Urguan."