RENATUM LEGATUM PRINCIPATUS

Vermy

Grand King Ulfric balled his hand into a fist whilst he retrieved the missive. "Took longeh t'an o'I imagined fer 'im teh switch, but et was neveh ah surproisin' possibilieh." He'd say, shaking his head.

"Oh well, toime teh do w'at weh do best."

Agnes only smiled as she read over the document, looking up at the large city whilst she took her leave.

"Blackvale, always moving forward." She chimed, humming and turning upon her heel to continue down the road, sipping a nice tankard of ale. 

46-A75767-1-B70-4-D54-9-FCD-53-A58630146-B

Edited by Heartesy

The Princess Amelia grinned as she was told about the pact, filing her well kept nails. “Seems Oren isn’t as screwed as our enemies thought.” 

King Corwin smiled in the Seven Skies as his Renatian comrades scored yet another victory against the degenerate Josephites, compelling Philip, the spawn of Tony de Sola, to venerate the Divine Emperor, surrender the Renatian titles, and trample upon the pretend-rights of Nenzing.

"You chose well, and now, House van Aert's levymen are at your service."

Treble de Murat smiles at the good news “Finally.”

Worm put down the missive, looking around to some of his amused Ferryboys. "It appears Philip 'The Desperate' has owned up to his moniker. . . ." The Ferryman fell on to his knees, beginning another prayer for the tens of thousands of ISA lives lost to both the Ferrymen and the men of Blackvale.

Yves van Aert was contemplating in his chambers "Should I desert?" He thought out loud "There was but one demand that was important, the statue of Willy Horen, and they dare deny us of that!?" He stayed awake for the night, thinking over his possibilities for the future

“My godson, John Maximilian, was merely eleven years old when he was slain — how dare this buffoon make a mockery of a child’s gruesome death in a paltry attempt to justify his treachery.” commented a deceased Haeseni queen-consort, Eleanor of Lotharingia, from the Seven Skies.

Dima Ivanovich, a direct descendant of St. Arpad, muses.

"Da, at last! My wayward cousins are under the yoke of non-humans no longer. Perish thee, bearded midgets." 

Aerthiel would look over the document nodding as he read