The Shattered Vessel

SteppeNomad

vJ9iG97.jpg

-Meanwhile, in the Frontier

MY dearest 'Thill of our finest, greatest Haelun'cihi, I speak to you quite plainly.

I return after great victory upon a foreign sea. SADDENED am I by the discourse I see! Of bickering not for construction, as the Law of Lads, but for the tearing down of others! Llirs! Listen to yourselves!

nYlqQGc.jpg

THE CITYSTATE - TORN BY DISCORSE

Released have I, the prize, not once, not twice, but THRICE, in EVER increasing magnitude upon our fair city. The toil of my life, both at the tip of a spike, and the end of a net have granted me and my beautiful citystate great boon. Yet, in effort to protect our most SPLENDID SYMBOLS I have taken some of the my vast liberties afforded by our great state, and struck forth to protect the ways of my life, and my neighbors. I have given forth my spoils to our citystate, and will do so until my vision fails and I become inert.

It was I, who sparked these words that have come to divide us, it was MY message which was misheard.

IC3QMMN.jpg

-A hoplite returns from victory, gathered to speak of thought

Gather I will, to our gracious Forum, and speak of the truths of things. I invite my dearest 'thill, my most blessed neighbors to come and hear my words. For if it is recompense? I wish my words heard. Words of a one on long Odyssey to benefit his great state.

---------------------------------------------------------------

qZdkapE.jpg

TEMPLE OF IRON IS FOR ALL

Edited by SteppeNomad