An Occult Calling

BobBox

Spoiler

This missive can be found anywhere anyone wants to find it.

OyppMJJ9W33cx67cL5biIHV_cbFQqdqdNV7qpOLDGOxK3AnPBjj8HbjItg0ZTcSSzdkeM2Blpvbb5t4nFI_8N_Z1Ol7w5qZNcbPCn41vH6kaHpBbRWESdhQA0_bAiJQIvtDPtP3G

An Occult Calling

UDvaDSAwcDnXpp0Z_A5vhu1OHUSLfONctgnXVoXzkDnSw7od5o0IwTrNjCGwiQ18XanIvPvkmYyCSERgtEI586yrX4zlmNVP2KiWV9hDkdKuNsQ2L6wZMJmTzXR285rhn2XgmTy5

O’ come to me - all who are wounded and drowned.
Step towards me - all who are lonely and forgotten.
For those rejected. 
For those wishing for purpose.

Come to me.
And in return you are offered the world.

Come to me all who are cast aside.
Bring forth your friends, allies.
We will be exalted among the greats.

Together we may establish excellence- 
O’ ones born in poverty, in filth, in discontent.
Together I will take ideas and bring forth material.

Place your name down -
Deposit it. You will know if you’re worthy.

Have no fear for I am your guide.
And The Goat is our savior.

UDvaDSAwcDnXpp0Z_A5vhu1OHUSLfONctgnXVoXzkDnSw7od5o0IwTrNjCGwiQ18XanIvPvkmYyCSERgtEI586yrX4zlmNVP2KiWV9hDkdKuNsQ2L6wZMJmTzXR285rhn2XgmTy5

[!] A folded up drawing to a location is attached at the bottom of the missive.

Spoiler

UZCpCCn_ImWgM751XeghKR3_Qt1sz091AHKJAWPI_xHdBkx_AD_SUYVP7vdvfdV00ALc38kGMl6cjCoNGoXvtRxxAknN9IyrKEqaQslkcJpvBPV859l7FzYWTMMLdUtF4qVJKnVU

Remon inspects the missive. He ponders upon its meaning, slowly circling the area on a nearby map and setting out!

Taevas squints. Wait.. is that the ORB?! The hell?

Edited by satinkira

Though the war waged on day by day, Gaisorix found in his aging grace a growing refrain from military action and an opting to trade, travel, and treat with those he passed. He happened upon the County of Louisville and found the missive littering bulletins and odd places in the small town. He took the missive and stretched it between two pinched fingers to read it. Goat? What pagan worships a goat who shits and bites without regard? There is only God.

Gaisorix disposed of the missive in the nearest waste impoundment dug outside the county's limits.

Spoiler

muhammad ali hbo GIF

Muhammad Ali exits Louisville, finding the grimdark Goat in its place on the outskirts of the city. He proceeds to knock the dog shit out of the Goat, muttering under his breath "Whats my Name?!" for the world to hear.