Looking for people to create a NEW culture

Kursion

Hello everyone, I'm Kursion and I'm looking for people interested in creating a new culture. I know there's absolutely no need of creating a new culture in LOTC, as we already have many. Even though, I find it exciting and entertaining. Right now, I haven't found a place myself in LOTC, so I'd be more than happy of creating a culture myself just to have a good time developing it in the server. Me myself have tried this before but I have never published anything at the end (I just did cultures myself so I found it useless to publish it - because no one would actually play it ngl). I KNOW that some of these cultures might exist already in LOTC, but that doesn't mean that we cannot work on it, improve it, create a subcultural branch, etc.

First of all, I have to say that I'm not looking for any kind of culture and if you're reading this, you probably aren't looking for any kind of culture aswell. I'm mostly interested in making something similar to ANY of these cultures:

• Basque Culture
  • As a basque myself (irl) I find it exciting to stablish it in LOTC and since I have the knowledge about this culture myself as a native I think it would be easier. I also have some literature of this culture which I made for LOTC but I never end up publishing it. Santegia was an attempt of making a basque culture but it just ended up being castillian with a few exceptions.

Goaz Museo-Museum Basque Nationalism | Basque Country Tourism

• Ancient Egyptian
  • I know there are some families and people who have egyptian-styled cultures, but still, I find this culture exciting because it's a culture I don't have much knowledge about, so it would be great to know more about ancient egyptians by playing mineman ;) Also i'd like to add that I'm also interested in Kush Culture.

Top 10 Outstanding Ancient Egyptian Paintings

• Classical Greece
  • Glocky and some others made a great work developing greek culture in LOTC some years ago with House Palaiologos and Komnenos, which I really appreciate. Therefore, I'd love to keep developing this.

Classical Greek Painting - artolympix

• Mesopotamia: Sumerians, Assyrians, Babylonians
  • The start of the civilization. It's just great because normally in LOTC there's people trying to innovate, become more modern, etcetera. But me myself I just love ANCIENT cultures and the roleplay around it (Tradition, religious, etc). So if someone is interested, we can reject modernity and return to monke (Okno).

Mesopotamia - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre

• Kazakh - Mongol Culture
  • I think I've never seen nomadic people in LOTC (as a group) and it would be interesting. A culture of people who travel through the mountains, people who hold onto traditions that are centuries old, like taming wild horses and eagles. It would be great to have something similar to this in LOTC, something like a "mongol" horde.Visual Art of Mongolia

• Valyrian culture
  • It's a fictional cultrue based in the Game of Thrones universe which I'm sure you all pretty much know. I started doing some work on this long ago, but I didn't finish it. I know they could be seem SIMILAR to High Elves, but trust me, they're not, they have incredible cultural traits.

If the Valyrians (including the Targaryens) had human origins, how did they  get purple eyes (and their inhuman beauty)? - Quora

Well, these are pretty much all the cultures i'm interested in, sorry for not extending more in the cultures but I'm not hear to teach them, I just showed my point of view about implementing these cultures in LOTC. I'm not sure how I'm gonna choose one or maybe I end up not doing anything seeing that I may find myself alone again, but if anything, you are all free to contact me through Discord: Kursion23#5029

Have you ever thought African culture?

13 minutes ago, Kursion said:
  • The start of the civilization. It's just great because normally in LOTC there's people trying to innovate, become more modern, etcetera. But me myself I just love ANCIENT cultures and the roleplay around it (Tradition, religious, etc). So if someone is interested, we can reject modernity and return to monke (Okno)

this one is the best one sarjjjiii

The Mercatorii is based off of Basque Culture if I am correct

We worked on something like this together once before I think, count me in

56 minutes ago, ScarletFrisket said:

Well, define "African culture", because as far as I know, Africa is a very large continent haha

49 minutes ago, Pancho said:

The Mercatorii is based off of Basque Culture if I am correct

That's correct and in fact I talked with some of them before, as I said, some of these cultures already exist in LOTC, but still we can develop them more :)

41 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Basque culture with Norman mail armor 

blasfemy

1 minute ago, Ramon said:

We worked on something like this together once before I think, count me in

Yes! In fact I was gonna talk to you when I decided what I was gonna do, I'll reach you when the time comes :)

check out Rhenyari, really cool, super awesome.

1 hour ago, Kursion said:

• The start of the civilization. It's just great because normally in LOTC there's people trying to innovate, become more modern, etcetera. But me myself I just love ANCIENT cultures and the roleplay around it (Tradition, religious, etc). So if someone is interested, we can reject modernity and return to monke (Okno).

Mesopotamia - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre

being iraqi myself i'd like to consider myself very well versed with this so please contact me on discord

sam.#7121

40 minutes ago, Dyl said:

check out Rhenyari, really cool, super awesome.

Ayee I did and in fact I found it really interesting and amusing! Definetly I will take Rheynari culture as an inspiration of how a great culture is done!

25 minutes ago, Mordhaund said:

being iraqi myself i'd like to consider myself very well versed with this so please contact me on discord

sam.#7121

That's really surprising, I will definetly contact you if at the end I decide to make this culture! Thank you very much :)

There are actually some people that are hoping to create some sort of Greek culture! You could try to get in touch with them if Ancient Greece if something you’d enjoy! 

4 minutes ago, Gemini said:

There are actually some people that are hoping to create some sort of Greek culture! You could try to get in touch with them if Ancient Greece if something you’d enjoy! 

That would be great! Can I get their Discords? I really haven't heard about this

If I remember correctly, there are a group of Elves who keep a culture that is very similar to Ancient Greek.

If you are interested in Antiquity-era Continental Celtic/Gallic culture, have a read: 

There are a few interesting things when it comes to egyptian, closest you'll find of course is the qalasheen generally. However the A'tmuzigh are also a good one, inspired heavily by the berber/amazigh people of north africa and are also closely related to the kingdoms of Nubia and Ancient Egypt (even going so far as to conquer and rule egypt for two dynasties)

7 hours ago, ScarletFrisket said:

Egypt......