Hail for the House of Amador

Lomiei

YGNmQgJOyPqZFG0lMtlC-jMBDczGXI_goL_HRH_kf9jMRawM7qaff4xsd57_ajdA_HtJpfIOMksMuqQt-AABuw5nA6pIwvIa2k1f6OeabW7BjBoc_fDIxfgV7IWPqmRBPRbmPawn

To all humans of the realm, who legitimately carry the Amador surname:

In accord with the abdication of my dear brother Aleksandr Amador, The Title of the Barony of Mondstadt, and therefore the position of Patriarch of our house, is officially bestowed upon me; Filip Amador. 

Our history, as you all know, has plentiful periods of both prosperity, and quiet obscurity. While I was not raised in preparation to be a peer, or a patriarch, I refuse to accept the latter as the Amador legacy under the time of my oversight. As such, I call to all of you, dobry Amadors, with the support of the Crown:

Return, from whereto we have scattered, and make our name worthy of being spoken once again.

Return, to bring our family’s grace and glory back to this majestic kingdom.

Return, to make your mothers and fathers be proud to call you their descendants, and, to make your children be proud to call you their ancestors.

From Ashes, We Rise’ - Do not let these words fall falsely on our ears.

=========================================================

FIlip Amador,  Baron of Mondstadt

mzTkmpq_GLWqolQtoWfb_5R94rbAjGiI6_CjBGq_46GPfUdQbEBhvssNWDOkNChVX2Zk6BsSw00004lcR3J3aOHAMLFyEmSbeBz5KCqGNfhJyGSZ0D2IpEiAZMt99wW-OrtX8z3v

IV JOVEO MAAN

His Royal Majesty SIGISMUND III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Fidei Defensor, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

WdjzvxqVDFFTFf12qXdKYhcYMmwkqDqQiwqjTsZ_9UuN-R4VKxM4QQ-ZbfHrXStS_yNltQay6FGwLBygWuViLrDoPPEAQKgHFoa-1mHyKyOvP6qevJoCioeYGsCln3Bp2n4EooKI

Spoiler

OOC: House Amador is being revived. If you used to play an Amador character, or were offered one in the previous generations and never got to play them, DM Lomiei#5456.

<3 wish us luck