The Lunavara Workers Guild

Soldrin Woodaxe

That's good Gatsuh. I will be comimg down soon to see the progress. Remember, you have the guild as backup so if you need anything, all you have to do is ask.

I require to speak to ye boss as I have been trying to contact thee for a while now I hope to see ye later.

Worker's Application:

MC name: MrHobo

IC name: Fealnor (Soon to be Cirdan, as Fealnor will die soon)

Main Job: Either building a semi-simplistic structure, or harvesting resources like stone, cobblestone, wood, tree trunks, and etc.

Description on why you'd like to join: I have been looking for some sort of job to do besides fighting the undead, protecting a base, or being a merchant. I like to build when I can, and, this is what I would choose out of most jobs. Here, I would have the chance to impact the look of Aegis in a positive way, and, with a team (if there is one). This would also let me interact with more people, and help the guild progress with the people I meet, as I will make sure they know who to call if they or a friend need something built.

Skills: I am good at collecting resources and building a basic outline, but, one area were I could develop my skills more as adding details to a building. I can do all right in it, but it is not an area I would put myself as the leader. I almost always, before building, make an outline of a building, so that I can see exactly what I/we are doing. Collecting resources is something else I am very adept at, as I have had a tree farm before, and it ran well during the duration of it.

Workers Contract!!!!

We need 3 chests of smooth stone for King Enor! This shop will allow a total sale of 10368 or 162 stacks. The shop has as of now, 84 stacks. This is urgent! The outpost will buy as 30 minas per 64. Contract due on the 28/29 of oct. At the same time, Start Gathering Redwood, oak, and birch. We may work on that as well.

added another 45 stacks of smooth stone for you dante, you can pay me when you get on next XD

Worker's app:

MC name: Klous99

IC name: Tragash

Main Job: I am an experienced builder, however I can also farm and harvest wood and stone

Description on why you'd like to join: I would like to fit into the community of Lunavara, as well as earn some money and find a home to live in. The library is a major plus as well, and I'm sure I'll spend some hours there. Oh, and I play an Orc ;)

Skills: As I stated, I can build adeptly and can show this through an example building, as well as farming woodcutting, and mining. I am aptient and precise and will take any job asked of me.

MC name: GuessWork12

IC name: Arlen

Main Job: Lumberjack, Miner, or Constructor

Description on why you'd like to join: I have not had a job in some time, and travelling is becoming a bore since I've been nearly everywhere. I need good, honest work to keep me occupied. The workers guild looks like the best place to get good work. Also, Lunavara looks like a peaceful town which would be a good place to settle down.

Skills: Really quite low. ((Since skills are down))

-Arlen

Good day, sir.

I am currently looking for work, I was wondered if you were interested

Worker's app:

MC name: Xyloph

IC name: Xyloph

Main Job: Building/Landscaping, maybe even farming

Description on why you'd like to join: I am looking for a job. The world is harsh and I am not fit for living in the wild. It would also not be bad with some bonds with fellow workers!

Skills: I dont have alot of skills right now (broken) But I learn easily!

I have learned how to use redstone, if you will need that someday!

Have a nice further day!

Worker's app:

MC name: Murderdude25

IC name: Androth

Main Job: Builder/gatherer

Description on why you'd like to join: I am very unfamiliar with this world and as such I want to not only learn the way of the world but also contribute to it. knowing there is a lasting effect of my contribution and that I can relate to something in the world will give me great joy. To have a purpose and more oppurtunities to roleplay with people I can get to no IC will be brilliant

Skills: Diligent flexible and imaginative. always motivated to get a job done!

Worker's app:

MC name: rhino600

IC name: Rhino Sull

Main Job: Farmer I suppose, but I'd be willing to do many different jobs

Description on why you'd like to join: As I am new to Aegis I have yet to find some way of earning a living besides strolling out into the night and facing down its horrors. Your guild seems like an excellent way to have a varied way to earn a living and not have to worry too often about losing one's life. I wish to join because I believe I have the attitude of one who one benefit your guild: a willingness to do what ever needs to be done, a pleasant demeanor, and I am willing to learn.

Skills: Currently speaking I am a sort of jack-of-all-trades. I take orders well so if something needs to be done simply tell me what you need and I will do it. I also have experience in both tree and produce farms and pride myself on laying them out in incredibly efficient layouts maximizing both in product per space and harvest time. So what I am saying is my skills are that I am willing to do what needs to be done because I do not specialize in anything yet.

Fealnor has died. Should I do a repost of my application...? Cirdan Tiwele is now my name.

Greetings gents, I am High King Syrio of Alras; I would be greatly interested in starting up a mutually beneficial relationship with not only Lunavara's worker guild, but Lunavara itself. I would love to talk further about some major contracts you might be interested at a time of your convenience. If you're interested in making mina, Alras is definitely the place to be as we are the richest and most prosperous nation in Aegis.

Greetings gents, I am High King Syrio of Alras; I would be greatly interested in starting up a mutually beneficial relationship with not only Lunavara's worker guild, but Lunavara itself. I would love to talk further about some major contracts you might be interested at a time of your convenience. If you're interested in making mina, Alras is definitely the place to be as we are the richest and most prosperous nation in Aegis.

Greetings High King,

I can't really speak on behalf of our leadership but I am certain you will hear from them soon either on this post or wandering Aegis soon. Some of your more primary contacts are Dante(Dantesol IGN) and Baron Trouvo(Trouvo IGN). Dante is the head of the workers guild and Baron Trouvo is the lord of Lunavera.

Thank you for your time,

Gatsuh

Humble worker - Lunavera Workers Guild

To add to what Gatsuh has said you could also speak to our recently appointed guild secretary/deputy/consultant about setting something up his name be Elessar (Rusty7x).