THE PROCLAMATION OF THE HAELUNORIAN REPUBLIC

Gavin_

7 hours ago, Venomous_Pup said:

"Oh by Larihei!" a woman shouted through the streets as she franticly dashed through the streets, a sweat forming upon her brow, she was just informed that Vaarus had written another missive "I hate this Hydra beast that claims to speak for us! I pity his followers! As they often abandon each other, like rats scattering at the first sign of trouble! NE LONGER WILL WE SUFFER THESE FOOLS! RESIST THEM MY LLIRAN, RESIST THEM AT EVERY POINT!" she manically shouted, as she made her way through the streets. Preparing to give address.

"Who are you talking to, outsider? Your Mali'ata'fenn'oem?" A well groomed eyebrow perked in question! "I couldn't help but notice you too slipped into the city with them. Worry not about making your allegence known, we all can smell you reek of the scent of slavery! Why dont you bend before them a little harder? Maybe they'll save you from the citizens in your walls!" He laughed as she scurried along the city! Much like the other newcomers, jumping and bounding about.