Blessed Cuisine of HAELUN'OR

I BROKE ALL THE WINE GLASSES, SORRY

QL3l_ZyjbequFRsy5YUuIh3xWFvOck2xJf3I7tw_T4u_1La6z3gMqqL6uKHDbsvRb2BM0wjruXDfiPe6KZdEfmhAXliCv6BkwtlmqDzKo7f49RF03POeJ0yr81yq8JE5IVc5X_Cm

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/GG0y7qRc2QT7LaVGbxNAWQ_mnPSJcBRrMYlzo63bLpokNyMYdOuKXRxK__15cGWT9RkxrqXK-iCJh7KTHnY53LsdqUUr-nNprs7DsVU2m8IqXf2GRIni7zimEoLX_KRkzROG1eiQ

P.s from Seabreeze, I find cool stamp in office, I take it and use from now on, Love Seabreeze.

Food is life blood of mouse, az chef mouse extradoinairine, mouse is required to learn how to culinary art.  And so Blessed Citizens of Oren, I bring ju this recipe I made.  Okeh, to begin we are going to take noodle from cupboard, do not do as Seabreeze does and break all the wine glass and tea cup, this is mistake, but not unfixable mistake.  Next, ratto take giant pan, again, do not break glass, and I bring it over towards furnace, stoke flame using Aquae Vitae, and set pan down on it.  There was also a couple of matches, but eh... I forget how to use this.  

Okeh, now we get water, it has to be clean water, or tea alternatively.  Now, when cast iron skillet get really hot, and paladin friend is coughing from teh fume of big boom that happened when throw Aquae Vitae in furnace, den ju throw in noodle.  Now, get out sauce, any sauce do but bright red sauce is preferrable.  Add to red sauce anything green, but mouse like the following.  Gill'Rik Ungri Underlord Special Weed Cublets, Parsley flake, diced Mushroom, an if ju want to get very spicy, find any sort of alchemy herbs and throw dem in.  

Now, get out plate, this important for serve, and make sure ju save mushroom for toppings.  Use bronze knife ju find on ground to get noodles out of pot, and throw them on plate, drink brof to if ju want.   Break tea cup on wall of kitchen for good luck, and then add following:  Noodle, Red Sauce, Top with Mushroom.  

This is recipe for 'Breeze Coastal Pirate Shanker', is homemade recipe.  Tehenk ju

Signed,
                                                                                                                         Seabreeze, also known as; Biggie Breeze, Big Chumps, Breezy, Pirate Overlord of Swamps, Friend of Sand Robots, Banana King of Haelun'or, Haelun'or, Tax Evader of the Elysium Tree House, Bane of Haelun'or, Banana Brawler, Window Breaker and Enterer, Alchemist, Mercatorii Operative, and the CHEF MOUSE

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

909956428_FAKSW0KVkAMQOnY(1)(1)(1)(1).thumb.jpg.d16ecfc24bbe8013bd0a49d23651b6cd.jpg
(Depiction of the Rat in question by a Blessed Citizen visiting the kitchen)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

P.s, Join Blue Beret for Peacekeeper!

Guide informed Laerdya of this note "This Seabreeze seems a wonderful addition to the Silver State of Haelun'or." she remarked, before going to sleep.

Esmée just sat back and watched the musin take action behind the tavern's bar counter, enjoying her own meal and whiskey "Good Soup"