THE REVIVAL OF HOONSETI-ROOSKA

Lmcfc

THE REVIVAL OF HOONSETI-ROOSKA

KRnzPXtLoo8bjEjLmI5Y3mnYG5Fb2pFFQTjxb1dLQ2ODysQ7Oie1LEur6ygVa6WlWF8iuDHakvGWc1Z_kTDAH7EK9cAaGJjUTzJ6OZOcawzFJJw1vejvnNsggNjEkOhtO_vSP6I6

A depiction of the children of Hoonse gathering outside Karosgrad.

VA VE EDLERVIK,

Far too long has it been since the Kingdom of Hoonse has seen the rule of fair and proper leaders. The days of Hoonseti-Ruska are to return swiftly under my rule as Queen Johanna Josefina of Hoonse. Thus, I declare that the children of Haense are hereby invited to join our epically cool kingdom of Hoonseti-Ruska. 

Here, we will play lots of fun games, have lots of fun parties, and finally rebel against the stinky adults that have held us captive in our homes and keeps! If you wish to join our kingdom, do send a letter. We will need lots of guardsmen, politicians, and diplomats. 

SIGNED,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Anton Alric Colborn, King of Hoonseti-Rooska

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Johanna Josefina Ludovar, Queen of Hoonseti-Rooska

HIS EXCELLENCY, Jan Kort, Lord Palatine of Hoonseti-Rooska

Spoiler

OOC INFO: ign of johanna. (lmcfc) disc of johanna (kls#7910)

message me if you want to join!! NO ADULTS! 5 - 14 of age!

"Ich want to join too! Ich want to make friends to get flowers with!" would excaim Celine Bishop upon taking a look at the missive with a wide smile on her face

[!] Godric laughed as he read missive, a hand on his stomach as he bellowed. "He's already a king! Anton, what are ya up to now?"

An elderly Adrian stood besides Godric as he let out a terrible sneeze! It got all over the poor grandson. "Oh lord above! My dear grandson it seems i've caused a blunder. We can't show such poor form to his Majesty of Hoonseti-Rooska!"

Pyotr Ludovar  snorts upon reading the missive,

Aldrych Bennet  somehow manages to get his hands upon the missive. The widest of grins appearing on his face, “Hoonseti-Rooska? They would be no match for Spoooky Castlee!” The Young Ward says as he gazes to Prim, showing her the missive! “Right Prim?’@MapleSunflower

23 minutes ago, Aidan_CoG said:

Aldrych Bennet  somehow manages to get his hands upon the missive. The widest of grins appearing on his face, “Hoonseti-Rooska? They would be no match for Spoooky Castlee!” The Young Ward says as he gazes to Prim, showing her the missive! “Right Prim?’@MapleSunflower

Glancing away from the book she read, Dr. Primrose Gendik read over the missive the ward showed her. The woman chuckled, a hand resting on Aldrych's head softly. "Spoooky Castle!" Prim chimed in to the boy she considered her own son.

Cole Gadian gave a small snort at reading this. Many of these things going on in Haense just made him want to return home more and more as he sat in the middle of the forest covered in dry blood.