New Chieftess of Clan Freysson

Rattussmackus

V_NPtTR36B239-zvp1RTMmvBAbzsmTWN8VcUvgaxMSyfNJX3Sgq6D_PEjTnZ4D_dUnNFewnjAmDg3StzhWK8ppiAu_x7Ly2L8koPA2CJhFOE6Q6T298HtMi9YZ57Hu5EcV0DPrg8

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

To the people of Norland and those in Clan Freysson,

For multiple years now our current Chieftain, Vane Freysson Ruric, my father has been inactive from duties. That has left our Clan very confused and lost.

So as a result under the clan redefining, I, Princess Olivia Freysson Ruric declare myself;

Chieftess of Clan Freysson.

I will be taking over my father’s role and hopefully making the Clan as active as it once was.

I will hopefully make Clan Freysson relevant once more. I will be handling the diplomatic side of things as I had always wanted to.

If anyone wants to challenge my position they may but if they aren’t fit under the Clan’s redefining laws, I will not listen.

Signed,

Her highness, Princess Olivia Freysson Ruric,

Chieftess of Clan Freysson

1QaGecEjm6uX-JVWww7iCjw0m40LLu9L02d8ytPCJRXFnrVovRtvgG5MIi6YuTaYq5X_NAN5avEmdEjNAxTw6pDKmlulaPYfXqfNdnORUoKwwCJ2dsL2V4NYy5r4NzYocKunUjWX

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

@SomeoneTookMyName"Another one for the pile I suppose" he'd say tossing the missive to the side "There has never been a 'chieftess' and there never will be, descent from the prophet can only legitimately pass via the father"

Tony would take a look at the missive and smile as he stood from his seat. “She really did it. I guess it’s time for me to congratulate her and fulfill my promise” With that he would leave the missive upon his desk as he left to go look for Olivia.

Vangel starts cackling as his cousin shows him  the missive "I told her before her fathers head rolled across the floor, a woman can't hold a position like that,"

Artyom nods after reading over the missive. “A clan should be lead by someone of known and trusted in Norlandic borders, niet someone who niet only is a foreigner but also likely niet even of the herald’s blood. I stand with the chieftess.”

1 hour ago, Crymson said:

Artyom nods after reading over the missive. “A clan should be lead by someone of known and trusted in Norlandic borders, niet someone who niet only is a foreigner but also likely niet even of the herald’s blood. I stand with the chieftess.”

"And yet despite claiming to be Norlandic you speak as if you are from Haense" Manfred would note

41 minutes ago, Narthok said:

"And yet despite claiming to be Norlandic you speak as if you are from Haense" Manfred would note

"Would wager that I am of more Norlandic than you who attempt to dictate things for folk you know nothing of. Norland can niet be ruled from the Orenian heartlands."

9 minutes ago, Crymson said:

"Would wager that I am of more Norlandic than you who attempt to dictate things for folk you know nothing of. Norland can niet be ruled from the Orenian heartlands."

"Good thing I don't want to rule Norland!"

2 minutes ago, Narthok said:

"Good thing I don't want to rule Norland!"

"As you of love to remind folk, as if it makes any difference. You seek to place one of your false ilk in control, over a people who want nothing to do with him."