SUMMONS TO THE ROYAL DUMA: LORD JOHANN LUDOVAR

Mady

SUMMONS TO THE ROYAL DUMA:
JOHANN LUDOVAR

r51DRl5ChreOWbIX7X2hWv76TwXQrk0Pum2mjrBYs_I1tTXKyfp7SKhOsQI2mtI4R1F_YLE3nf5SZBPq1DhGSrHpDhuhvRcXJSwNLQN2IfuY3d79ROXiWt0uzpLNgCWmxcDycQpCxwX5zwCUPQ

Issued by The Royal Inquisitor Baroness Sorina Luceafaru 

425 ES

“The Office of the Justiciar shall serve as state attorneys for the Aulic Government, responsible for criminal investigation and prosecution, public defense and civil representation of the Aulic Government.” -Aulic Edict, 341 E.S.

With a vast amount of abnormalities regarding crime and situations within the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska, it is imperative that the Crown remain transparent with the accomplishments of the Office of the Justiciar. Through his work, Johann Ludovar has worked to solve many crimes and sought to bring justice to the Kingdom. As Royal Inquisitor of His Majesties Royal Dume, I hereby summon His Excellency, Lord Johann Ludovar to the Duma to report his successes as an Aulic Councilor and to explain the work he has done. From the Blood Rain, to vampire attacks, our Kingdom has experienced many oddities at hand and the people would like to have updates as to how these are being processed under the Office of the Justiciar. 

Signed, 

Her Ladyship, Sorina Lorelei Luceafaru, Baroness of Richtenburg, Royal Inquisitor of the Duma

Tylos II frowned as he was told he couldn't excommunicate someone over trying to read their surname almost making him suffer a stroke.

Spoiler

No harm intended, I just like to joke around from time to time. Good post

"Okay but when are they summoning the king to the Duma?" pondered a growing Leon Barclay