Looking for People to join a clan

Ultrabrine

Hello all, the Silver clan is recruiting, we are a welcoming community and would like some players to join us (note that icly the goal is to protect people and fight against those with ill intent, so we are not looking for villain characters). looking for anyone willing to join up with us

I'd definitely recommend writing a forum post either in the form of an OOC guide or an RP missive for your clan :) Higher chance of people showing interest and taking the time to read about what you have to offer

Here's a few examples of what a clan/bloodline recruitment post might look like, from various reaches of the server:

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, un-w said:

I'd definitely recommend writing a forum post either in the form of an OOC guide or an RP missive for your clan :) Higher chance of people showing interest and taking the time to read about what you have to offer

Here's a few examples of what a clan/bloodline recruitment post might look like, from various reaches of the server:

Reveal hidden contents

problem is...im no good at writing something like that, and currently none of the current members are good at writing forum posts. So I feel like it would only harm us instead of helping us tbh

If you want a laid-back environment, come settle in Daeland.