Looking for Family/Group

Izkuthii

Apparently I am confusing too many people, so the simple list:

• I am looking to make a new character.
  • Not adopting, however if you can think of a cool idea for one, I will oblige.
  • I can make money, skins, build and write on my own regard. I am self sustaining, so you don't have to worry about a dead weight.
  • I have a very particular set of skills which could be used to your advantage.
  • I enjoy villainy plots, however I am not an ******* and will refrain at the behest of the lead if they do not wish to be associated with it.
  • I will set up practically anywhere, however I would have a preference to smaller, active towns.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[So, uh. I dunno what the **** I am doing on this one so... I guess i'll write it as an open email?]

Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2022 20:34 PM
To: D_LOTCMembers
Subject: Looking for Family/Group

Good Afternoon,

So I would like to formally request for a transfer into a different branch of the business, and would like to open up my skills and personality for those who would wish to use and abuse it's value for their own personal gain or so and forth. My name is Dogg, I am a corporate Dogg. I work a lot of hours and I am also a builder for Story because I personally hate myself and refused to go down with the ship that was World Staff. So, what can I tell you about myself?:

• I'm self sufficient: I can skin, write, build and build a financial revenue scheme which can be coerced or otherwise charismatically pursuaded into aiding the family by the correct words. Given time, and enough boredom, I will usually establish some sort of formal business however I have been known to directly set up passive revenue streams utelizing books.
  • As I mentioned previously, I can get bored very quickly and while there is not a repetive stream of projects for me to handle which may be apart of LOTC or otherwise, I can be very useful for knowledge based clans/families/cults if the correct information is given to me in due course. I like learning, even though I failed in school - an unneccesary irony.
  • I'm having to rewrite this because everyone thinks I wanna set up in Haense, but I am more experienced in the Haense area as Providence got redone a few times. However, I am always eager on venturing further out especially towards towns if they're active. Cold or hot, it doesn't really matter.

So, now that you know a little about me, what exactly am I going to be preferably looking for?:

• Truth be told, zero bloody clue. I watched Umbrella Academy yesterday and thought Sloanes power was pretty sick, so most things magic based would immediately win me over.
  • If you like books, I like books. Shit, we can share books. I got a metric ton, like I said, it's a worst case financial option for me always.
  • I spent the last character trying to find vampires and failed, so I am very easily pursuaded by that crowd. Anything with options for villain rp, i'm probably down.

Uh, I am running out of shit to write on here so I give up with the email format, uhm. So, how about that small talk? I'm probably looking like an idiot right now, but then again, that's normal so I don't know if I should worry or not. Do you guys like pizza? I love pizza. Alright, so if people are probably skim reading this then they will probably try and join back at this current line so now we need to speak all correctly. So I would hope you conider my covering letter as satisfactory, and I await eagerly for a response even though truth be told, I have zero clue how to get back into roleplay again so this was the most straight forward idea I had. I strayed off course again, got damnit. Anyways!

Kind regards,

WhatTheDoggDoin

--------------------------------------------------

Well, that was ******* terrible. This is my attempt, I left for a bit and have a few projects to work on but this is my search into seeing if there is any cool shit that can induct me so I am not roleplaying with a wall 24/7. So yeah, discord is WhatTheDoggDoin#3528 and I will usually respond fairly quickly. Gonna see if anything good comes up for the next week before embarking on a solo worst comes to worse. So, uh. Cheers? I dunno, I never done this shit before. 

Anuanek Brennus makos Gaisorix hal'Cingedoz, anuanju?

Hyspia, my friend

join the mosu family and fight off them slimes!

I will adopt you, i love umbrella academy and i definetly agree her powers are sick

1 hour ago, WhatTheDoggDoin said:

Apparently I am confusing too many people, so the simple list:

• I am looking to make a new character.
  • Not adopting, however if you can think of a cool idea for one, I will oblige.
  • I can make money, skins, build and write on my own regard. I am self sustaining, so you don't have to worry about a dead weight.
  • I have a very particular set of skills which could be used to your advantage.
  • I enjoy villainy plots, however I am not an ******* and will refrain at the behest of the lead if they do not wish to be associated with it.
  • I will set up practically anywhere, however I would have a preference to smaller, active towns.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[So, uh. I dunno what the **** I am doing on this one so... I guess i'll write it as an open email?]

Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2022 20:34 PM
To: D_LOTCMembers
Subject: Looking for Family/Group

Good Afternoon,

So I would like to formally request for a transfer into a different branch of the business, and would like to open up my skills and personality for those who would wish to use and abuse it's value for their own personal gain or so and forth. My name is Dogg, I am a corporate Dogg. I work a lot of hours and I am also a builder for Story because I personally hate myself and refused to go down with the ship that was World Staff. So, what can I tell you about myself?:

• I'm self sufficient: I can skin, write, build and build a financial revenue scheme which can be coerced or otherwise charismatically pursuaded into aiding the family by the correct words. Given time, and enough boredom, I will usually establish some sort of formal business however I have been known to directly set up passive revenue streams utelizing books.
  • As I mentioned previously, I can get bored very quickly and while there is not a repetive stream of projects for me to handle which may be apart of LOTC or otherwise, I can be very useful for knowledge based clans/families/cults if the correct information is given to me in due course. I like learning, even though I failed in school - an unneccesary irony.
  • I'm having to rewrite this because everyone thinks I wanna set up in Haense, but I am more experienced in the Haense area as Providence got redone a few times. However, I am always eager on venturing further out especially towards towns if they're active. Cold or hot, it doesn't really matter.

So, now that you know a little about me, what exactly am I going to be preferably looking for?:

• Truth be told, zero bloody clue. I watched Umbrella Academy yesterday and thought Sloanes power was pretty sick, so most things magic based would immediately win me over.
  • If you like books, I like books. Shit, we can share books. I got a metric ton, like I said, it's a worst case financial option for me always.
  • I spent the last character trying to find vampires and failed, so I am very easily pursuaded by that crowd. Anything with options for villain rp, i'm probably down.

Uh, I am running out of shit to write on here so I give up with the email format, uhm. So, how about that small talk? I'm probably looking like an idiot right now, but then again, that's normal so I don't know if I should worry or not. Do you guys like pizza? I love pizza. Alright, so if people are probably skim reading this then they will probably try and join back at this current line so now we need to speak all correctly. So I would hope you conider my covering letter as satisfactory, and I await eagerly for a response even though truth be told, I have zero clue how to get back into roleplay again so this was the most straight forward idea I had. I strayed off course again, got damnit. Anyways!

Kind regards,

WhatTheDoggDoin

--------------------------------------------------

Well, that was ******* terrible. This is my attempt, I left for a bit and have a few projects to work on, but this is my search to see if there is any cool shit that can induct me so I am not roleplaying with a wall 24/7. So yeah, discord is WhatTheDoggDoin#3528 and I will usually respond pretty quickly. Gonna see if anything good comes up for the next week before embarking on a solo worst comes to worse. So, uh. Cheers? I dunno, I never done this shit before. 

I have an actual serious offer to put in with you over a personal/person event line that needs the main character, but so far, it ends with them dying.. which 100% can be rearranged to fit rp as well. Otherwise, I may have other options for you.  But you are a great person either way to roleplay with.. +1 the mans  

Just now, Tigergiri said:

I have an actual serious offer to put in with you over a personal/person event line that needs the main character, but so far, it ends with them dying.. which 100% can be rearranged to fit rp as well. Otherwise, I may have other options for you.  But you are a great person either way to roleplay with.. +1 the mans  

Also please give me book recommendations... I'll add them to the top of my pile 

Lubba Keep bro