Disownment of Iulius Vernhart "The Coward"

OwOrc

This missive had been tore down

Iulius Vernhart chuckled some as he looked at the petty writings of a mere boy. He shook his head as he crumpled the paper and lobbed it lazily into the fire. “You call me a drunk, yet nobody knows me as such. You call me a sodomite, yet you have no ground to stand on. You call me a coward, yet I have always come to defend those I love. You say I am foolish because you are “self-disowned,” which, is in no way a legal term. Your words define your delusions, “CYRUS.” Perhaps the only foolish thing I have done is argue against the silly points of a child who has never respected anything he has been given. It is done.” Iulius simply nodded, before moving out to greet the new citizens of Haense. 

Sir Rev Vuiller, the Count of Aquilea and Seneschal of Balian looked over the missive written by his grandson a frown forming upon his face as he shook his head throwing the paper in a fireplace watching it burn to nothing “Your family tired to give you everything, defending your actions, trying to show you a righteous path.. Yet you have done nothing else then to bring shame upon yourself and those who cared for you and brought you into this world.” He turned looking out over Balian “I shall pray that your right your wrongs Harald, but one thing is certain. You bring shame upon your namesake, upon your father, mother and the rest of your kin. And never shall you be accepted back into our warmth because of your actions, neither so I hope to ever lay my eyes upon you again.” 

Madeline Vernhart-Vuiller read the missive, her brows furrowing at paper’s message. She had to read it over and over again. The woman coughed into the handkerchief in her other hand, shaking her head at the missive once again. “He is grown, but still acts like worse than a child.” The woman laid back on the couch across from the fire, resting her blonde head on the pillow by the armrest. “No longer will I let my heartstrings be pulled by such an ill-tempered boy. I did what I could, but he must learn on his own as I did.”