Goodbye Friends : )

Qizu

2 minutes ago, Tabby64 said:

not my alchemy!!!! I am joking goodbye qizu you can finally touch the grass.

You are under OOC oversight, just pm me man

bye man, i’ll miss you! i hope that if/when you come back it’s a better environment. i’ve enjoyed a few of the rp groups you fostered and respect the dedication you’ve put in during the while i’ve known you 

- sixbyte

Sad to see you go man

Your efforts to bring Azdrazi rp to a larger audience were great and I'd like to think it worked (even though I never rp'd in the academy).

Its really shitty to see OOC toxicity like that drive players off the server. People need to understand it's just a block game lol

Much love to you, and if you need anything you can hmu on discord. Hope you can move on to better things than minecraft roleplay

1 minute ago, Qizu said:

You are under OOC oversight, just pm me man

it was a joke you baboon...

Just now, Glines said:

bye man, i’ll miss you! i hope that if/when you come back it’s a better environment. i’ve enjoyed a few of the rp groups you fostered and respect the dedication you’ve put in during the while i’ve known you 

- sixbyte

long live dreki, long live veldenz, long live daeland

1 minute ago, Tabby64 said:

it was a joke you baboon...

Careful, I’ll say what that last dude did when you joked >:)

You’ll be missed gamer. I think people don’t talk about this shit enough. Toxicity is still very much an issue on the server, one staff should constantly be on the lookout for and seeking to amend. The fact a player has left due to this is a clear indicator that something has not been fulfilled. 

I hope you return one day, but I can’t say I’ll be surprised if you don’t. No upstanding player should feel unwelcome on such a level on a server yet it is something many of us have at one point felt.

Take care, gamer.

Godspeed, Kibu. o7

Since i'm not 100% sure that i wasn't partially at fault for this, i'm gonna take this moment to apologize for every bit of grief i may have caused you. That aside, my interactions with you have been some of the most pleasant and inspiring that i've had in the three-ish years that i've been on this server. If there's ever something you need, reach out, will ya? May the odds be ever in your favour, my friend.

People keep saying blah blah blah qizu's going to a better place, no... he's not, he's gonna end up playing league or something horrible and gross like rainbox six sie- 🤢 oh god... u know what i mean but anyways Qizu just come back pls i just joined the orcs u bastard, I'll help u elimate the threats just hit me up for some ooc plotting and targetting ill see ya then- Adrian

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Goodbye :(

Be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Mods please stop deleting peoples comments on my post, you are only contributing to allowing toxic players on the server the ability to keep ruining it for others :(

A true shame.

While we certainly weren't friends what you did to the Azdrazi was wonderful to watch, I hope what you did to the community continues on!

I hope you'll come back.

You’re one of the best people I’ve ever met in my 7 years on this server, you’ll be missed by me and so many others. The dedication and passion you had will be remembered always!

The people who take a block game too seriously and created OOC toxicity should know that they’ve driven one of the kindest people to leave this server, and it is so very disappointing.

Anyway, I love you lots bby, always here <3

2 minutes ago, Amyy said:

You’re one of the best people I’ve ever met in my 7 years on this server, you’ll be missed by me and so many others. The dedication and passion you had will be remembered always!

The people who take a block game too seriously and created OOC toxicity should know that they’ve driven one of the kindest people to leave this server, and it is so very disappointing.

Anyway, I love you lots bby, always here <3

Love ya amy ❤️ ((Im still going to kiss your bf))

Hey Qizu, itsa me! 

Although I wasn't there for the mentioned event that happened, it sounds like quite the ah, chaotic experience. I've only known you for about a month now, and honestly I'm pretty pissed that there are people on this server that were so determined to break down the communities you made, and as a result deprive me and many others of the absolute  blessing  that your presence is.   

Gonna miss you a lot, man. (not that I'm going to leave you alone >:D)