Goodbye Friends : )

Qizu

we've had our differences in the past but the time i've been able to spend with you during the first spook group w/ your corcitura was very eventful and fun, which does contribute to the impression that you were a very talented rper qizu - it's sad that some people would decide to behave this way, continuously making the rest of the community's experience a bad and stressful time (and especially when they are part of a staff team).

hope ya have a great time after your departure and may the immoral people who decided that it would be okay to attack you because of your sexuality over a roleplay conflict get a proper punishment so this kind of behavior is completely stripped from our community.

(ur also a very talented builder, i'm kinda shamed that i wasn't able to commission you before this)

Just now, VictoriaMinaj said:

we've had our differences in the past but the time i've been able to spend with you during the first spook group w/ your corcitura was very eventful and fun, which does contribute to the impression that you were a very talented rper qizu - it's sad that some people would decide to behave this way, continuously making the rest of the community's experience a bad and stressful time (and especially when they are part of a staff team).

hope ya have a great time your departure and may the immoral people who decided that it would be okay to attack you because of your sexuality over a roleplay conflict get a proper punishment so this kind of behavior is completely stripped from our community.

(ur also a very talented builder, i'm kinda shamed that i wasn't able to commission you before this)

I still do commissions, besides lotc I still have big boy bills irl, however ty for always being a spook menace with me :)

I shall forever remember falling off that mushroom together on our orcs.

If you ever need anything please Dont hestaite to reach out 

2 minutes ago, Tigergiri said:

I shall forever remember falling off that mushroom together on our orcs.

If you ever need anything please Dont hestaite to reach out 

LONG LIVE MAUMADUR LONG LIVE SNORCS LOVE LIVE TIGERGIRI

In retrospective, I was quite impressed with the boldness of your ambitions - though I also had my own disagreements. You were important in bringing Asioth and the nephilim culture outside of its orthodox grouping so it could be enjoyed by a far greater amount. But it goes without saying that it should not have ended like this, and I hope this example goes to show the need for greater respect. Instances of OOC vehemence shouldn't be a thing when it comes to mineman pretend, even though our little monkey brains become so attached to fictional power. 

I hope the azdrazi community, and the LOTC community at large, can grow from this event. 

22 minutes ago, Qizu said:

Thanks man it means a lot to see that others saw my efforts

Sadly most of it was said in vc’s, it’s what allows these same players to do it again, and again, and again to drive people off of the server and to affect them not only in game but irl

I will be shot down perhaps by saying this but I understand and I believe in you. There are some people on the other side that I've seen big red flags with their mannerism and roleplay. Of course, I would lie if I'd said that I approved of what you were doing but in the end no one is perfect and no one is the right(most of the time) and for the record, It does not mean you deserved it, no one deserves to ******* get harassed or be an instrument of renown and power- I consider it disgusting to go after someone in order to get mineman power- I was the victim of such in the past and I was also someone who would've done it often, this is why I despise it nowadays.

Sadly, the azdrazi community as a whole seem very chaotic and I don't know whose fault It is but for sure none of the sides helped. You followed your dream and whatnot, that I can respect regardless If you did it in a wrong way or not, you did care for a community not yourself but fear not, usually who seeks power ooc in ic stuff and especially groups are all but bound to fail, since they'll start to kill each other soon or later in order to see who'd be the leader etc....

Anyone who reads this, please don't get offended but instead ponder on what happened and do remember we're all humans here. Lying is ******* useless and trying to get magic for one's powerhungry bone is unhealthy for your own sake and the community as a whole. There's always time to come back and fix things, and be honest, let's be mature about this.

fellas, this is a good-bye post not a shit-flinging post. let's keep it classy and give qizu a proper farewell filled with nice stuff rather than angry comments directed at other players

may you find your peace bro, 
didn't hang out much, but it's always pretty fun to catch up

Just a heads up mods, please don’t remove my post I wish to cherish it later on down the line

Spoiler

Qizu, honestly i’m trying SO hard to not go off about this shit because it’s ******* disgusting. It’s truly always baffled me, the things people say with their whole chest in OOC. 

We’ve talked before so you know I am no stranger to wild OOC drama. I thought the server really was done with shit like this and that there had been a serious shift since back when I was poppin’. I’m really sorry that you had to put up with this behavior, common amongst those who’s entire lives are on screen and through a keyboard. 

I got you on Discord and snap, I think, but I know i’ll hear from you - call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me

#FuckAzdrazi 💋

1 minute ago, Luv said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Qizu, honestly i’m trying SO hard to not go off about this shit because it’s ******* disgusting. It’s truly always baffled me, the things people say with their whole chest in OOC. 

We’ve talked before so you know I am no stranger to wild OOC drama. I thought the server really was done with shit like this and that there had been a serious shift since back when I was poppin’. I’m really sorry that you had to put up with this behavior, common amongst those who’s entire lives are on screen and through a keyboard. 

I got you on Discord and snap, I think, but I know i’ll hear from you - call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me

#FuckAzdrazi 💋

I love you girlie

not my alchemy!!!! I am joking goodbye qizu you can finally touch the grass.

I don't know you. Though, you've always been very polite. I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad time and I wish you best in your future endeavors.

Earth to sky, bwoy violate gyal
Later, yo
Bullet, shotta
Ayy, Bun', who's that? Pree that
That's shot bro, pass me the wap
**** that, I might blow out your girlfriend's back
Only got one eye, you don't wanna lose that
Keep-keep running your mouth, you're borin'
Bros might run in your house, keep talkin'
Slap one out the zig, no warning
Spaceship, hear my engine roarin' (shotta)
**** six gyal in a month, I'm whorin'
6:30, make her touch the floor (woo)
Play dirty, course I hit that raw (woo)
I fucked her good, now, she want some more (woo)
Platinum plaques, but I still want more
Three top tens, but I soon have four
We don't care what you done before
Chat dem ah chat, dem man don't want war

6:30 - Russ Millions i recommend listening to this song