The Yolks on You

Dyl

Spoiler

THE YOLKS ON YOU

On the 10th of Jula and Piov 433E.S

ju_3t3iUp4MqqcmLG6I8Ujd0oP8qI1POw6uLV56_9gVBH2pb7xEO8EG34GNj7tMTzEsmXUU6K_N8_5AVZ7yam23BK3ddV3CJ8c7ZFM8xYMZkFn1PPopoYJHSEQOXR4cBtFcHnGuzQpB1ixb_doc

[!] A painting depicting the Aulic Counsel of Hoonse and their victory over the Faedom.

It was fast, fun, and filthy, armed with eggs, jam, honey, and feathers, the Kingdom of Hoonse made their way to where the meanies of the Faedom were meeting. Queen Analiesa shouted for Mischa to come out, the warrior-queen wanting to make the first move in this unfair war. Mischa ignored the Queen’s demand, so the Queen of Hoonse and Her Aulic Councilors barged into the meeting. On the Queen’s word, the Kingdom launched their surprise attack on the Faedom. First came the honey and the jam, next came the eggs, and then the Queen had her kingdom rain feathers down on the Faedom. It was quick, and the Kingdom of Hoonse left as quickly as they barged in, happy for their victory.

To the Faedom, we don’t want to fight, but you declared war on us! We only want to have fun in our kingdom, and you insulted us and even ruined our bouncy castle! The Kingdom of Hoonse only wishes to have fun with all the kids who want to join us, anyone may come if they want to join Hoonse. 

Signed, 

HER MAJESTY, Analiesa I, Koenas of Hoonseti-Rooska

HER EXCELLENCY, Adelajda vas Ruthern, Lady Palatine of Hoonseti-Roosak and Duchess of Vidoos

HIS EXCELLENCY, Aleksandr Ilya var Ruthern, Lord Marshal of Hoonseti-Rooska and Duke of Vidoos

HIS EXCELLENCY, Vladimir Boris var Ruthern, Knight Paramount of Hoonseti-Rooska, Better Spearer in ALL THE LANDS

"Damn I really need to push Vladimir on that assault course more, the lil chubster needs a little thinnin'." remarked Ser Walton privately in his room as he looked over the drawing.