[Complete] Report (K_rusader, Orlanth, mkIreheart_)

K_rusader

Player(s) Involved

K_rusader, Orlanth, mkIreheart_

Explanation

Last Friday an incident occurred in which I was attacked and downed mechanically by Orlanth and mkIreheart, despite them not using a halt emote on me. I also told them twice in Looc that I was not halted by them. The two had halted a larger group of Orenians that were further down the road however, I was not in this group nor was I close to this group of people when this halt emote was made. Elite insisted that he did halt me after I was downed and Orlanth did not respond to me in ooc chats, the only message he said was for me to follow him. I did not follow him right away and after a few seconds he did a low quality emote executing my persona. Orlanth then proceeded to down me once again, he then popped my persona.

Relevant Material

Evidence of uncooperative conduct.

Evidence

I sent in-game messages to both ireheart and Orlanth. Orlanth did not respond to my attempts to contact him. Elite did respond and said that Orlanth was the one who popped me which is correct. He also asked for screenshots of the incident which I provided to him.
I forgot to save screenshots of the messages but a moderator can check the logs of those messages.
Here is a screenshot of me sending those screenshots to Ireheart over discord: https://gyazo.com/0685fc06466105907e08510318db9340

Before posting on this thread, please review the Report Rules.

Claimed, Ill be reviewing this shortly.