The mighty huntress takes her last breath [pk]

Keishara was out in that woods it calmed her and she let out all her emotions there. Sitting in a tree she waits for prey, her faithful wolf Forest below and waits for his command. As she waits Keish's thoughts drifted away thinking of her life, she lost many people and love was never something that stuck to long she didn't understand why. Her lastest one Castellan had tricked her and she could feel her fathers words piercing her heart 'you are an idiot' a deep sigh escapes her and she snaps to attention hearing poachers. Gritting her teeth she gets up and climbs down following keeping her distance. Her wolf tagging along, she saw something in a cage. Pulling out her bow she fired hitting one of those poachers. She told her wolf to stay as she knotch another arrow. A fight broke out, it ended with Keishara having four arrows in her back, and a large gash to her chest. Her wolf tried his best to aid her to safety. She passed out unknowing what was going on around her. She could hear so many voices. "Aria" she muttered softly as she took few breathes. More mumbling she could barley feel Forest nuzzle her. "Someone" breath "tell  Aria" breath "I am" breath "Sorry and" breath "I love her" and with that her eyes closed and her life slips away

Meanwhile people around her tried to save her but it was to late, Forest howl in sadness and Keishara was later buried in Vortice

(thanks to all those who were around, I felt like it was just time for this. I wasn't enjoying the rp anymore and felt very stressed out and emotional. See you around)

Edited by Fawnytheturtle

as Kei arrived to the afterlife Evelyn Silver would run over to greet her with a gentle yet happy embrace as she saw her dear old friend"Kei! what are you doing here!, come on there are so many people I wanna introduce you to, and then we can have so much fun again up here, and we get to watch whats going on below"she happily brought Kei into the afterlife with her to where they would eternally have fun together

Ana grins at both Keishara and Eve "Its a party now" she giggled then joins them as they all gather to watch the people below 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hileia hugs Keishara "You don't belong here yet, but welcome cousin. We can all gather now and tell stories"

Talinn, when he heard about the news, was not too devastated. He crumpled up the letter with his new Aniimi hand, and threw it into the fire. He then grabbed his lute and flute, and headed out to entertain people. He knew that this was inevitable, and was not surprised at all. Somewhere deep, he blamed Aria for the death, but he put on a smile for Faelar, and went out to do bard things. As he walked out of his manor, he muttered "Iheiuhii narne narneyem'ehya, we need ne to feel bad, for this is the way of life..." The young elf was not too affected by death, for he knew how to deal with it.

Spoiler

OOC part: It's always okay to take a break, and when you get too attached to a character, it's for the best. See ya!