Knights Of The North

Casamir

The village is about ready for people to turn up, we are situated in the very north eastern corner of the Monk Sanctuary land, in a very snowy, tall-tree environment. Send one of us a pigeon if we are online and we will take you there.

((Use /addbuddy D3LLI5 (me) or /addbuddy DBHAShadow (casamir)

then /tell D3LLI5 (or DBHAShadow) take me to the village))

Name: Zelkk Kard

MC Name: Zelkk

Race: Human

Profession: Woodchoppin, Blacksmith, Cleric of Aeriel and Hrithgar

Highest Skill Level/Skill: Woodchopping 72

Relation to the family: Mah brother died for a long time ago. I trid to save him but the undeds knocked me down to the floor. When I wake up he where laying at the floor begging for someone to kill him. He were suffering. It were a hurrible pain to see my own brother suffering of the pain and begging to die, he were all I had left. I took my brothers head and puched it to my chest so he could feel calm. But my try to save my brother failed. He died in my arms while I'm were crying and screaming for someone to help. After that day I have never been the same person. Everyday I'm thinking on him- It's hard to live without a person that meant the world to you, I promise you... One thing my brother were keep saying the days before his horrible death were that someday you will live without me, and when that day happens please take care of you and find help in a group. Now after years of loneliness I'm trying to do as my brother told me, find a new home and live with them as they were my real family. I really hope this guild of lovely people can help me come back to the world. Without a family I can't survive..

Relation to the family: Mah brother died for a long time ago. I trid to save him but the undeds knocked me down to the floor. When I wake up he where laying at the floor begging for someone to kill him. He were suffering. It were a hurrible pain to see my own brother suffering of the pain and begging to die, he were all I had left. I took my brothers head and puched it to my chest so he could feel calm. But my try to save my brother failed. He died in my arms while I'm were crying and screaming for someone to help. After that day I have never been the same person. Everyday I'm thinking on him- It's hard to live without a person that meant the world to you, I promise you... One thing my brother were keep saying the days before his horrible death were that someday you will live without me, and when that day happens please take care of you and find help in a group. Now after years of loneliness I'm trying to do as my brother told me, find a new home and live with them as they were my real family. I really hope this guild of lovely people can help me come back to the world. Without a family I can't survive..

((It's a bit hard to read on the grammar front, so i'll have to meet you in game to really make up my mind but for now i'll give you your first vote, get one more and you'll be initiated.))

Name:

Asbrind

MC name:

carlmartin10

A bit about You:

I am a human called Asbrind. I am a middle-aged fearless swordsman, of tanned skin and black blood through hatred of the undead and bandits. A tall swordsman from the snow covered north, kind and generous, though brutal in my punishment of evil

Your skills:

I am a level 60 swordsman, level 40 miner and a level 50 farmer

((I am not too bad with my building skills either))

Goals:

((to enjoy the server and to have a great experience)) To master the skills of my trades and to become and powerful and well respected swordsman as well as farmer and miner of the foundling community

What do you bring?:

I hope to bring a new-found power to the Guild of the Knights of the North and to bring food and defence to the community and to be a part of a feared, but well respected Guild

Approved

The village is up, and good to go, We need about five more signatures to upgrade to a Town, but I'll wait till we are more situated to do so.

Name:

William Cutting

MC name:

william_cutting

A bit about You:

I am Human, a Northerner to be precise. I am in training to be a Field Cook and hunter. I may be 33, but I like to tihnk I am quite spry for my age and can still handle myself well.

Your skills:

I am level 40 Cooking and level 13 Swords. I am also working on archery

Goals:

To gain respect among my peers, become a great cook, and hunt the beasts of this land.

What do you bring?:

I am hoping to help supply the guild with food, and although I do need much training I think I can help the guild.

Name:

William Cutting

MC name:

william_cutting

A bit about You:

I am Human, a Northerner to be precise. I am in training to be a Field Cook and hunter. I may be 33, but I like to tihnk I am quite spry for my age and can still handle myself well.

Your skills:

Goals:

To gain respect among my peers, become a great cook, and hunt the beasts of this land.

What do you bring?:

I am hoping to help supply the guild with food, and although I do need much training I think I can help the guild.

((vote 1/2))

Name:

N'guemo Akotto

MC name:

Wodehouse

A bit about You:

I hail from the land of Nooremac, bordering Asulon. Back home I was a sellsword, offering mercenary work for coin. Unfortunately I had to flee for reasons I will not go into, and I now find myself in a strange land, and have happened upon your current village in which I see great potential, and would like to be a part of it.

Your skills:

I am an experienced fighter, having battled many a bandit, and I am also an accomplished miner, working the shafts back in my home town. I will defend my fellow brothers in arms to the death, and so I feel I would be a useful addition to an order of knights such as yourselves.

Goals:

To satisfy a decent quota in mining and so help bring considerable income into the town, whilst also being able to assist in any matters of battle.

What do you bring?: I feel as though I could bring great wealth to the town through my mining and with a bit of hunting on the side to bring in food in these harsh times. I am also reliable, so don't hesitate to ask me to run some errands, as I would be more than happy to help.

Name:

N'guemo Akotto

MC name:

Wodehouse

A bit about You:

I hail from the land of Nooremac, bordering Asulon. Back home I was a sellsword, offering mercenary work for coin. Unfortunately I had to flee for reasons I will not go into, and I now find myself in a strange land, and have happened upon your current village in which I see great potential, and would like to be a part of it.

Your skills:

I am an experienced fighter, having battled many a bandit, and I am also an accomplished miner, working the shafts back in my home town. I will defend my fellow brothers in arms to the death, and so I feel I would be a useful addition to an order of knights such as yourselves.

Goals:

To satisfy a decent quota in mining and so help bring considerable income into the town, whilst also being able to assist in any matters of battle.

What do you bring?: I feel as though I could bring great wealth to the town through my mining and with a bit of hunting on the side to bring in food in these harsh times. I am also reliable, so don't hesitate to ask me to run some errands, as I would be more than happy to help.

((vote 1/2))

((I know this guy IRL and i will vouch for his active-ness))

Name:

N'guemo Akotto

MC name:

Wodehouse

A bit about You:

Your skills:

Goals:

Approved

Name:

William Cutting

MC name:

william_cutting

A bit about You:

Your skills:

Goals:

What do you bring?:

Also Approved ( have met and delt with in game )

Under consideration, yer app could use a bit of refining, try and post a tidied up app and I'll see what I can do for ya friend!

The village has enough signatures to become a town, Moving to a town means the following

1: More above ground facilities, less underground ones.

2: The hedge wall will become a stone wall

3: There will be a section of land dedicated to housing for civilian members

4: possible above ground barracks for Military members

(( More to come once We see how the land growth effects us ))

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/41548-the-town-of-nornheim/page__gopid__293162#entry293162

Our TOWN charter, we're moving on up, and slightly to the east to some flat plains, yay progress!

(( no need to sign I put all yer previous sigs from the village charter on there, you can sign however if you haven't signed before! ))

Name:

Dakagrod

MC Name:

rlrodri

A bit about yourself:

I am a 21 year old orc who was once racist towards humans but eventually got over it. A former guard of the town of Seventis but left to do better things.

Your Skills:

I have a strong grip on swordsmanship and an alright lumberjack.

Your Goals:

To become a knight and help the people of Asulon.

What Do You Bring:

I can fight on the front lines and can guard large groups of people.

Other Notes:

None.