THE VALFEUR ACCORDS

outcook

THE VALFLEUR ACCORDS
38gtz5wP3plaEG0dgsapCOLIrc2K_0adfSQEhR3CMuKZNLR-bdNWti1Qk2Q7kUIEmeZSmOSxfmoMYgjvMk8TJVvs3hiZgHwsJG_j6i8nyTHEHiWv0QjrcCDA8g1N4sK_nAkn-1bbCfrbFyGk_OH71vs4CMbGVew0JEeVrpB4ZfFH25hd4QOU_SrVAwjzNTYZg8JnwKjaGxaB2Jwd4Qh2F4ZzFVeayR3UPTDVW20qyJAqbX13IXkjLUqkASZfpPiX4QR3BaH7W6d-ft9tLS224Bkm-jpzRcHd5lGsdrnyKHCIhahv8nPZdSY5QPH5JKQ3vht1Z089QrUhRVP7HYPYh78CiKPXF6gNQbQ--0ZuZFfk3NW_ui0Q

PREAMBLE:

Within the Principality of Sedan and the Commonwealth of the Petra lies men and women of similar degree, caliber, and fashion. Some fall into a collection of the finest warriors, others the smartest minds, or the bravest of souls. Most importantly, the ruling families of both these states stem from the line of Exalted Godfrey, binding them all by shared ancestry. Thus, the evolution of our previous treaty into that of a pact of alliance between Sedan and Petra is only natural. 

ARTICLE I: ALLIANCE

The Principality of Sedan and Commonwealth of the Petra, hereby referred to as ‘the participants’, do mutually pledge themselves to the defense of each other’s realms through the signing of this document.

I. The participants of this treaty mutually agree to enter into a full military alliance.

II. The participants of this treaty mutually agree that an attack by a third party against one of them shall be considered to be an attack against both of them.

III. The participants of this treaty mutually agree that they shall attempt to settle any dispute between them or in which they may be involved first through peaceful means. This is to be done in such a way that this pact and the respective laws of each participating realm shall not be endangered. 

IV. The participants of this treaty mutually agree to consult each other whenever the political or territorial sovereignty of one of the signatories is threatened.

V. The participants of this treaty mutually agree to discuss military expeditions with one another and agree to assist one another in such campaigns.

SECTION II: MILITARY COOPERATION

The participants agree to engage in military cooperation in light of Section I. 

I. The participants mutually agree to share intelligence of a military or combative nature with one another.

II. The participants agree to allow each other to freely move through their lands.

SECTION III: TRADE

The participants agree that a free trade agreement has been reached between both parties, with both pledging:

I. That nation-affiliated merchants shall be allowed to trade in the other signatory’s nation without unnecessary tax or harassment.

II. That each participant shall receive one untaxed stall to sell whatever goods they see fit, so long as they do not break said nation’s laws.

SECTION IV: DURATION

The participants agree to be bound by the terms of this treaty for a period of fifteen years.

SIGNED,

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Frederick II of House de Joannes, By the Grace of God, Sovereign Prince of Sedan, Count of Joannesport, Louisville, Haverlock and Döbern, Viscount of Fauconberg, Baron of Avoria and Pyrmont, Protector and Lord of the Valley of Goats and the Haikaprier

HIS Highness, Peter Johann de Joannes, Lord Regent of Sedan, Head-Librarian of the Frederick Library, and Head Medic of the Sedanian clinic.

HER GRACE, Renilde Helena Temesch et Moere, Archduchess of the Commonwealth of the Petra, Countess of Temesch et Moere

HER EXCELLENCY, Dame Catherine “The Phoenix” of Furnestock, Princess-Regent of the Commonwealth of the Petra

“Yes, this was a great idea,” Renilde told Dame Catherine at one of their many lessons.