A Bird in Flight

Spoiler

45kcNzeLWwSdNkZvQttBjJHVIb8DXN1oXEWQJjn6GGt1IImdeE90-ATo1ztgVS-TFf8ySPj4PdvAgaEhm6z6qQBtZLA5S3hzfj-WspzTl5HFjr0gpIxmLoYewhWidmlairTJYmwKdUg8Ex4Ur4xFoSCqtyHVtK2Nbnld3Z2uEGTghJJtZO3SchOtNg

A Bird in Flight

Following the untimely passing of both fiance and father, Aviana von Draco had found herself in a period of intense mourning. Family and friends alike had assured her that she would recover in due time, though they were wrong. While time may mend a broken heart, it is no cure for a lack of purpose. 

While she dearly grieved her late fiance, she knew that it was not yet her time to settle down and take on a domestic lifestyle. After all, there was still learning to be had, adventures to be experienced. So, she packed her essentials. 

After dutifully saying her goodbyes to her loved ones, she set off, her magnificent steed galloping through the gatehouse of Karosgrad. Off she went, soaring towards a new chapter in her life. No longer a simple nestling, she was now a bird in flight. 

Spoiler

Yes, I'm genuinely going on an adventure in roleplay. If, for whatever reason, you'd like to meet my character, just shoot me a DM on discord (AnonymousAlexa#1509)! I plan to travel every corner of Almaris, so I hope to meet a lot of new people!