THE SIX APPOINTMENTS TO THE ROYAL OFFICES

seannie

v4Kk8MW31rBwXIno2TETEBi4ZK_O8qLqM5JT3BZJ0F2CGPX2CsEwHp-I6Sl99cHsXobRReyn8rqJ0ZXBwx8ju_IcV8oDQJOLkYD4fLvwv99hmJToVjBJLRQNXPXfhaW-ABtwShKcgllxnCcAkHYqLTlMH15Hi5jyDB2z91a0Bp-1Z5uaURyXnqE3ipARyw

ROYAL APPOINTMENTS
THE SIX OFFICES

10th of Sigismund’s End, 1895

TO OUR RESTORED REALM,

With the return of my son, the Crown Prince James Leopold, I have deemed it fit to establish the Alstionite Chancellery to act in my name in our quest for good governance.

To best prepare Prince James for his eventual inheritance of our Kingdom, he has been appointed as the Chancellor of the Crownlands, Seneschal of Aaun. @LithiumSedai

His Chancellery shall compose of;

Prince Emil Caius Alstion, as the Grand Steward of the Office of Restoration, to begin immediately in the reconstruction of our Royal Capital. @gavyn

Ser Johann Barclay von Freimark, as the Royal Marshal of the Office of War, to maintain the defence of our realm in coordinance with its nobility. @Frymark

Princess Sophia Adeline Alstion, as the Master Almanack of the Office of Rites, to maintain our calendars and revitalise our realm in spirit and population. @Leyrin

The Right Honorable Louis de Rosius, as the representative of the Lords of Aaun, to maintain our continued relations and open dialogue with our constituent provinces. @sashimichopped

Lady Eleanor Pruvia, as the Privy Seal, a new addendum to the Royal Offices, to maintain our royal archives, documentation, and other letterings. @valecu

BY THE WILL OF AAUN,

Charles I Alstion, Prince of Alstion, Sovereign of the United Kingdom of Aaun, Duke of Corazon, Protector of the Realm

41Fw3gHjSnHxFGge0mrs6fw_R_8eviFLuACROL-rEj1gQgsm7kR4mKiRiXfk-V-P2omqcnVZyai0d-8j7BcpqYsmXL-gXOG67wt06NtmaUU8rnwz0bLiWMTUb3X81frFDmAzjeqFsx3OADKFW90JhzOIAUWdbdhvUfwCz_6D8B2rsGjMGhApk3nCbeK2Og

Emil Caius works away, through night and day. The Prince's hardhat staying on until the job is done!