The Order Of Scientific Research And Technology

Sagwort

Due to the lack of space and funds I would like to combine the redstone and physics lab so Rush make sure you put in some space for redstone machines

((LOL, Sagworth I just checked the list of profs, you spelt my name wrong! :D ))

Sagworth, Are we talking about the physics lab in the HQ or the one under The Waterfell?

Important

The Hq is being destroyed and we will have no HQ although although the contruction of labs and the academy are still needed. Perhaps in the fuutre that hq will be rebuilt

Ahh, I might have to have a different area for redstoning purposes just because it is abit cramped with my Tavern up stairs. Although I know a place that we can temporarily use as a HQ, although it is one of my plots in the North but it is quite dangerous because it is outside the Northern Oren wall that separated us from the undead! That area is very huge and has potential on being a Lab.

Edit

My unnamed partners said I cant let anyone else have permissions on The Waterfell but us, so I guess I can't let the lab merge happen, sorry! -.-

Application For Researcher Rank Or Up

MC Name: Jolot

RP Name: Jolot Crimsoneye

Why do You Want To Join: i have been working on my own experiments and realize that as much as i discover and experience, it isn't possible to help anyone just by staying in my own home. by combining what i know with that of others like me, we may be able to come up with some amazing advancements maybe even a way to effectively combat the undead or protect those who are unable to fight them.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: Redstone Lab. that is where most of my experiments have been and it is best to start with what you know then expand from there.

Its already been said a couple times. In the Golden Harvest outside of Al'Khazar. I can try taking you there sometime.

Indeed I have read it several times as well but rarely travel to Oren do to the politics, which direction outside the city is this golden harvest? And will I recignize it?

Application For Students

MC Name:

SwiftDeathsk

RP Name:

Zakariah

Why Do You want To join:

I seek knowledge of the world around me. To meet my lifelong goals, knowledge must be sought. I am well-read and well-spoken, and wish to make a mark on the academical world in my own ways. In short, I wish to become smarter to be more successful.

Your education:

Biology, preferably. I love animals and nature in general.

((Ill have to say i am not in the order since my character died recently. I would however rejoin on my new character but since he is only 12 i see alot of difficulties in that))

Application For Students

MC Name:

SwiftDeathsk

RP Name:

Zakariah

Why Do You want To join:

I seek knowledge of the world around me. To meet my lifelong goals, knowledge must be sought. I am well-read and well-spoken, and wish to make a mark on the academical world in my own ways. In short, I wish to become smarter to be more successful.

Your education:

(( I see you followed my advice! glad to see that! :) ))

Application For Students

MC Name:

SwiftDeathsk

RP Name:

Zakariah

Why Do You want To join:

Your education:

Accepted

((I wish to redo this for a personal reason. My character has died and i would like my new character to apply as a student))

MC Name:KingToten

RP Name:Daruis_Burkester

Why Do You want To join?: My father wants me to get a better education. Mostly cause he wants me to become a high ranking person of a nation so i can live a good life without too much violence.

Your education: I have some education in Alchemy/herbalism. I wish to have a better grasp on magics. Though i have no actual training.

I would be happy to host the redstone lab and any others you need space for on the Isle of the wisp, and it is to the south so as safe as one can be from the undead.

((I wish to redo this for a personal reason. My character has died and i would like my new character to apply as a student))

MC Name:KingToten

RP Name:Daruis_Burkester

Why Do You want To join?: My father wants me to get a better education. Mostly cause he wants me to become a high ranking person of a nation so i can live a good life without too much violence.

Your education: I have some education in Alchemy/herbalism. I wish to have a better grasp on magics. Though i have no actual training.

There is NO magic lab it does not fit in with science