The Order Of Scientific Research And Technology

Sagwort

Got Skipped so re did app.

MC Name:bryce141

RP Name:Bryce

Why do You Want To Join:I seek to learn about this land we inhabbit, I love animals and long to work with them, finding their secrets and helping in this land of ours for the greater good. The plants have so many diffrent uses and I seek to explore and discover uses and more uses for them too! I seek to bridge the gap between us men and thee animals and plants that live along beside us! I aim to make us all one and help create harmony among the lands. As an Elf it is all I can do to learn about the Nature around us!

What Lab Are You Looking Into: Biology!!!!! Although, any job would be awesome!!! I hope to use my knowledge for the everyday man.

Accepted sorry about skipping you

The HQ is at the Golden Harvest it is the large stone building we are currently working on getting it done

Hi there.

MC Name: Taxidermist_Dave

RP Name: Yeasir

Why do You Want To Join?: I want to join this guild because not only does it seem interesting I've also been looking for an active science-y themed guild for ages!Basically this is everything I was looking for.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: Soul lab. My character is not afraid of the undead - rather he has a strange obsession with them. He has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and he wants to learn more about them.

Just an add-on question - is there member housing in the HQ?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted and no there is no housing at the HQ we are going for more of a lab feel rather then a guild house feel

Congrats to our new headmaster Murmillo. Also the application process has been changed, there is now an apllication for students and an application for master rank and above. Also we have an academy now thanks to the donation of Murmillo

Oh, should I resubmit my app to be accepted as a master?

Application For Master Rank Or Up

MC Name

Domainoft

RP Name

Dom "Last name not given, pending research"

Why do You Want To Join

I am an avid collector of books and lore in Aegis and already conduct experiments in farming and with animals. I think I could be a valuable asset for the Order, In return I would have access to the most current theories of fellow Professors and colleagues.

What Lab Are You Looking Into

I am interested in the Magic Theory Lab and the Biology. Truly my interest lie in both.

Extra Qualifications

I currently maintain a library over 250 different books from around Aegis. And a very good working knowledge of events and history. My studies are located to the far South on the Isle of the Wisps where I am currently building a public library for Scholars to get focused information all in one place on every aspect of Aegis lore. I work closely with the Cerlos' library to insure we maintain the largest collection of books on Aegis. Also the discovery of the Wisps may provide a new source for magic on Aegis some day, A very intriguing discovery.

I'm looking forward to getting started on my research. Any ideas for the best way to get volunteers for interviews? This will of course have to wait until the HQ is setup to a working standard, which from what I saw will not be far off.

There is still the problem of the term 'Master'. It is not allowed. I have been using the name OSRT_Researcher_Elindor for research based activities because the official title is not allowed.

Any body who is already ranked master (which will now be changed to researcher) does not have to resubmit their application

Application For Master Rank Or Up

MC Name

Domainoft

RP Name

Dom "Last name not given, pending research"

Why do You Want To Join

I am an avid collector of books and lore in Aegis and already conduct experiments in farming and with animals. I think I could be a valuable asset for the Order, In return I would have access to the most current theories of fellow Professors and colleagues.

What Lab Are You Looking Into

I am interested in the Magic Theory Lab and the Biology. Truly my interest lie in both.

Extra Qualifications

I currently maintain a library over 250 different books from around Aegis. And a very good working knowledge of events and history. My studies are located to the far South on the Isle of the Wisps where I am currently building a public library for Scholars to get focused information all in one place on every aspect of Aegis lore. I work closely with the Cerlos' library to insure we maintain the largest collection of books on Aegis. Also the discovery of the Wisps may provide a new source for magic on Aegis some day, A very intriguing discovery.

Accepted you will be ranked researcher

Congrats to our new headmaster Murmillo. Also the application process has been changed, there is now an apllication for students and an application for master rank and above. Also we have an academy now thanks to the donation of Murmillo

Would that be my Academy? The one I spent like 20 hours working on? Well, I'm glad that it is going to the organization I am in.

Also, you can put me down as Professor Ebs, as I a willing o teach.

Application For Students

MC Name

Bartinator

RP Name

Darius Lyran

Why Do You want To join

After doing alot of other things, I want to wander around Aegis with a pencil and a book, writing about science and do something 'useful'.

Your education

In the academy, I'd like to learn about all kind of things.