The Order Of Scientific Research And Technology

Sagwort

The Order Of Scientific Research And Technology

OSRT

Purpose

I present to you the Order of Scientific Research and Technology. This group will make sure that all things that can be discovered in Aegis are discovered, we will research things that will help the people of Aegis the best way we can. We act as an Academy, a lab, a library, and scholars to try to reveal the secrets of the nature around us.

Our Labs

We have several labs that you can join as a researcher.

Red Stone Lab

A group of skilled scientists who will work with red stone to help the land of Aegis become more advanced in the future

Biology Lab

This lab’s purpose is to learn more about the creatures and plants of aegis and discover the best way to deal with them. They will breed and train certain animals in order to learn more. ((1.9))

Geology Lab

This lab’s purpose is to learn more about the different ores of Aegis and figure out the best ways to use them. ((Perhaps possible new ores coming to minecraft?))

Soul Lab

A more mystical way to think of science, these scientists will research on the living Undead, and the dead

Alchemy/ Chemistry Lab

This lab will research the latest things on alchemy and all of its functions. ((1.9 potions))

Our Academy

This will be a academy for the less knowledgably about science and we will have a team of professors to train our students

Ranks

Chairman

Ambros ((silco97))

Vice-Chairman

Olek ((redbaron))

Council Members

Ebs ((VonEbs)) ((can only have 4))

Headmaster Murmillo ((Vinnyvedivici))

Prof. Talen ((AutarchCosmos))

Headmaster

Headmaster Murmillo ((Vinnyvedivici))

Professors

Prof. Talen ((AutarchCosmos)) (Redstone)

Prof. Hathorn ((Religious_Pie)) (Souls)

Prof. Boldshoulder ((Paragonwarrior)) (Geology)

Prof. Ebs ((VonEbs)) (biology)

Prof. Goldrush ((Jeb_Goldrush)) (Physics)

Doctors

Dr. Mercer ((xx1guardian1xx)) (souls)

Dr. Jack ((Firespirit44)) (biology)

Dr. Telinir ((Telanir)) (Chemistry)

Researcher

Researcher Elindor ((Jerry_Man)) (souls)

Researcher PtahWithin ((PtahWithin)) (redstone)

Researcher Dom ((Domainoft)) (Biology)

Researcher Buck ((Toastersaurus)) (biology)

Researcher CrimsonEye ((Jolot)) (redstone)

Student

Galleon((tigergamer))

Alys ((ggt3416))

Flower((TheCleaningCrew))

Yahgy'Gorkil ((A4moondoggy))

Shragly ((mdhegs))

Drixyt ((Drixyt))

Bryce ((Bryce141))

Dave ((Yeasir))

Lyran ((Bartinater))

Edward ((William_Talbot))

Malachi ((Trevisdabomb))

Zakariah ((SwiftDeathsk))

Burkester ((kingToten))

If you are accepted via application we will discuss more about your ranking

More info on the ranks

Council

The council is the board of the Order and helps the chairman make decisions there can only be 4 council members at a time

Professors/ Doctors/ Researcher

These people are the main researchers of the order and will act as teachers and the meat of the order. Researchers do not teach they simply will stay at their lab and research on the topic of their lab. Docters will most often teach at the Academy or simply help with research at the labs. There are only as many Professors as there are labs and each prof. has their own lab were the researchers and coters of that labs topic will research. They also teach at their lab but do not teach at the academy

Student

Students will never train at labs they will always start out at the academy once they work their way to researcher and choose the lab they want to go into they will be moved to the labs.

Application For Researcher Rank Or Up

MC Name

RP Name

Why do You Want To Join

What Lab Are You Looking Into

Application For Students

MC Name

RP Name

Why Do You want To join

Your education

Hello there, my name is Talen. I work as a Lieutenant and Engineer at Golden Harvest and wish to join ye guild. I believe science and knowledge is the key to advancing Aegis to a better future.

OOC:

MC Name: AutarchCosmos

RP Name: Talen Boldshoulder

I would like to join because working with redstone is great fun and I think the most complex part of minecraft.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: The Redstone Lab. Redstone is a fantastic tool that allows complex contraptions to be built to advance all of Aegis.

Kind Regards

~Talen

Accepted I will inform you on more info later

Our base is currently under construction in The Golden Harvest HQ. I must say it is very large

MC Name: ggt3416

RP Name: Alys

Why Do You Want To Join: As an inquisitive elf and lover of nature, I cannot pass up an opportunity to delve into its mysteries and further my knowledge alongside fellow scholars.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: Biology.

MC Name: Religious_Pie

RP Name: Siegfried_Hathorn

Why do You Want To Join: I deeply enjoy the aspect of learning more about these mysterious lands, I do have a fare inclination into undead research, and have thus searched up north a fair amount.

I also want to join to be part of a group of people that are as inquisitive as I am.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: I am looking into the soul lab the most, I really wander about the undead, and how each single undead can be as powerful as a demi-god, being if they're high-ranking of course.

Thank-you for reading,

King Regards,

Siegfried.

MC Name: ggt3416

RP Name: Alys

Why Do You Want To Join: As an inquisitive elf and lover of nature, I cannot pass up an opportunity to delve into its mysteries and further my knowledge alongside fellow scholars.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: Biology.

You have been accepted. Come to the Golden Harvest were our HQ is being built for more info

MC Name: Religious_Pie

RP Name: Siegfried_Hathorn

Why do You Want To Join: I deeply enjoy the aspect of learning more about these mysterious lands, I do have a fare inclination into undead research, and have thus searched up north a fair amount.

I also want to join to be part of a group of people that are as inquisitive as I am.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: I am looking into the soul lab the most, I really wander about the undead, and how each single undead can be as powerful as a demi-god, being if they're high-ranking of course.

Accepted. Come to the HQ in the Golden Harvest for more info

MC Name: A4moondoggy

RP Name: Yazgurtan_Yahgy'Gorkil (or just plain Yahgy)

Why do You Want To Join: Interested in learning more theories and applications of Redstone Engineering

What Lab Are You Looking Into: Red Stone Lab

Welcome to the Order. /tell me ig or come to our HQ in the Golden Harvest

OOC:

Application

MC Name:Tigergamer

RP Name:Ellser Galleon

Why do You Want To Join:Beacause i love helping people learn new things and faster ways to do them and also looking out for people and after then

What Lab Are You Looking Into: The magic lab as i have always loved magic and wished it was real and in this server it soon will be so i would prefer to manage that.

(I'm just curious, but would it be possible for one of the members to figure out how to create stable TNT/Gunpowder through RP? Would be really cool, kind of create a renaissance in Aegis. Obviously this TNT would only do player damage, since gunpowder didn't really destroy "blocks" IRL and it'd be griefing, but if it does have the permission to eventually do so, that would be really interesting.)

(I'm just curious, but would it be possible for one of the members to figure out how to create stable TNT/Gunpowder through RP? Would be really cool, kind of create a renaissance in Aegis. Obviously this TNT would only do player damage, since gunpowder didn't really destroy "blocks" IRL and it'd be griefing, but if it does have the permission to eventually do so, that would be really interesting.)

Actually I believe tnt does do player damage and not block damage. But with creepers removed and no way to really get gunpowder its hard to get tnt now. But we will see.