The Order Of Scientific Research And Technology

Sagwort

((Indeed the reason for creating this guild is so we can get Aegis out of this Undead rut its been in and move Aegis into a more industrial area))

Greeting I am Pikel Boldshoulder ((ParagonWarrior))

I would like to apply for the Geology lab or Professor. I have many years experience as an Ores dealer and miner and feel that it is time I use my skills to better serve the progression of Aegis's knowledge.

I also have an extensive knowledge regarding smelting and hardening Ores.

I hope you will consider me for the position carefully.

Signed

Pikel

Bolshoulder

MC Name: TheCleaningCrew

RP Name: The_Flower_Goblin

Why do You Want To Join: I want to learn more about how potions are made ( when they come out ) and of what use they can be.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: Mostly I'd like to be in the Alchemy/Chemistry lab, but Biology works too.

Welcome to the order we will have to meet ig to talk about your rank. Come to the HQ we have in the Golden Harvest

MC Name

xx1guardian1xx

RP Name

Jonathan Mercer

Why do You Want To Join

beacuse this is one of the few guild's i really like it

What Lab Are You Looking Into

the soul lab i like to study look in to the undead also i have been to the nether and have research about it and the undead

Paragon you have been acepted as well as Guardian I will add you to the ranks

MC Name:CamouFranky

RP Name:Sir_Camou

Why do You Want To Join: I'm looking into the scientific aspects of Aegis/Minecraft and want to be with an intelligent

What Lab Are You Looking Into: Biology and Chemistry

I need to know more about your knowlege so I can rank you

MC Name: Jerry_Man

RP Name: Elindor

Why do You Want To Join: I'm a historian, a scribe with the Aegean Academy and a Ranger of the Forest, but through all these things I have been drawn by a force unknown to me to the wholes in theology between what once was in the Ancient History and what we now live. God is not gone, we have simply lost the ability to sense Him. I wish to conduct research on Undead spirituality so that we can learn of our own souls through the contrasts and similarities.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: Souls

OOC:

Is this a legitimate empirical science approach, or more of a philosophical kind? The thing is, most laymen on this server some-how know the composition of the ground 60 meters down; everyone knows all the mobs, and in 1.9 the potions will likely be quite basic.

I'm totally for this, but more in the RP sense than the actual discovery sense. You could easily write books about why you think pigs are pink, or why arrows hit the ground instead of traveling in the air indefinitely.

I would love to join, but it's not in my character to; so I have to pass.

((We are indeed doing this for more rp although we will also be doing things like redstone, as well as animal breeding in the future, the best way to use potions, whats the best way to use a sword and so on))

MC Name:CamouFranky

RP Name:Sir_Camou

Why do You Want To Join: I'm looking into the scientific aspects of Aegis/Minecraft and want to be with an intelligent group of people. I have months of playing on LotC and have worked with multiple people on group projects. I enjoy science of all kinds, most specifically Biology and Chemistry.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: Biology and Chemistry

Hmm.... we will have to talk so i can know more

Application

MC Name mdhegs

RP Name Shragly_The_Goblin

Why do You Want To Join I want to learn about the creatures of agis!

What Lab Are You Looking Into Biology