REGENCY OF VALWYCK

ThanksChris

REGENCY OF VALWYCK

ZKmspastg2QvxG5_xz2mkDjLw9jM-WoaGuT1nNhxW-suhXXLDZ0yo75SkAxyRBylYsTEJq_IqhIjTpojWoI0eLs19H8nouFQOEBFagO0IXsLf1f5D806h6-JrFc5OFdvC4Uzi8cA6FwnyiJrx-SzMEn5UNvc2BnFBWmpiUTGi7i_MNmnvoCsiFb_d88tEw

Issued by

THE DUKE OF VALWYCK

By the Grace of Godan on this the 14th of Tov ag Yermey, 450 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV E EDLERVIK,

It is with a heavy heart that I inform the people of Valwyck and the Kingdom at large that I, Duke Valdemar of Valwyck, intend to depart on an expedition of indeterminate length. For the good of the realms that are my birthright, I leave the Duchy of Valwyck in a state of Regency. 

Those dear to me know I have my whole life felt a calling toward the seas - my shelves lined with the ocean's tales and my dreams touched by her song. Dutifully though I have whiled away my childhood in the halls of Lichtestadt and libraries of the capital, I confess I cannot ignore this yearning in perpetuity. The station to which I was born cannot repress so earnest a calling. To explore the known and unknown world. To meet and understand peoples beyond our imagination who speak in foreign tongues. To one day, God willing, furnish this castle with the treasures I find in the hope it shall redeem to those who rest below it the responsibility I could not bear for them. Though I may appear on occasion for repair and resupply, I cannot say when I might return in earnest. Acknowledging this I leave the Duchy in trustworthy hands.

Until my announced return or the coming of age of my firstborn, borne now by the Duchess, I leave the regency of the Duchy of Valwyck in the capable hands of his Lordship Otto Gant, Baron of Gant. He shall be aided in this capacity by a council consisting of the Duchess Franziska Baruch and my grandsire Lord Eirik Baruch. In this council I place my complete trust. It shall govern at its own discretion until the aforementioned conditions of my return or the ascent of my child are met.

It is mine and the Regency Council’s hope that Valwyck shall continue to flourish under their leadership, ushering in an era of prosperity for this great and noble land on Loch Voron.

BY MOUNTAIN, RIVER, AND COAL,

His Grace, Valdemar Baruch, Duke of Valwyck, Count of Ayr, Viscount of Voron, Baron of Laval and Riveryn, Lord of Jorenstadt, Guardian of the Hanseti Coast

His Excellency, Otto Baruch-Gant, Lord Regent and Steward of the Duchy of Valwyck,

Baron of Gant 

Her Grace, Franziska Baruch, Duchess-Consort of Valwyck, Countess of Ayr, Viscountess of Voron, Baroness of Laval and Riveryn, Lady of Jorenstadt, Guardian of the Hanseti Coast

His Lordship, Eirik Baruch.

4RUknWyq7bD9jecfuFeGIuLUu5hxQuCvYp08JVu9sLpXdr-mNl6QT8qwhVrO2rf5SrhnJbqan8p-yHGhy-5oKuOm3cvW5Ce4hwfpjCryrwUWQddkJrt6mt6SYXuOVKVduPl_aduRSZi3hz6GFJHmbyera3tG_cHBFBlbUE3Ij3plVHPzQy8P7ibhiMEoYQ