The Legitimization

Lomiei

VL33HSraAuly66z68OP0oTtq7SIvO1y0-CBVfmH8c1O4eexBFn6n2o0I9i1u4Wx06lXqAj0e8tukEh4xP89AmRST1tYe9JGvABa0D4P5UrMD5HNxtNhEAu7R0QkC4vYO2WYSrqFw453bEQcmSHoxjK1aWDLsl4fKzz21MKsPuXssvdi9XK7CzZBVaPHqjA-J4-Za_MY4NXSasxRlXW6Zgwl_iUGpoWewrWiAWzaRcAZxsk8DVcqiSLBQSH5prwcAXkJmDMU4Y9kFQEZNDnYaAOnw9gy6aqPe5-2WXeWbVQQzJGuV1Rn7zRvNp37dP7pWBz_1enAGiEr6a1ydpvGzRI4cGCl7DCd0hHUHvyC114ADGf04HqxCre6ykZMQ

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

With the completion of the Exetori trials by His Honorable, Klaus Avoran the Viscount of Sudwin, by virtue of both his father’s blood and by decree of the Baron of Ostervik, is this day and every preceding, legitimized Klaus Henrik of House Franzen. His heirs, so long as they are acquired legally under the eyes of Godan, are forever recognized the future Patriarchs of his House, and the legitimate Viscounts of Sudwin in perpetuity.

Further, to ensure the longevity of the House and it’s bloodline, the announcement is happily given of Klaus Franzen’s betrothal to Lola d’Ambois. May Godan spare none of his grace upon their marriage, and bless the coupling with numerous children of high merit.

Spoiler

Gott Mitt Uns,

Aurik Bishop, Baron of Ostervik, Baron-Consort of Gascony, Patriarch of Bishop

Fallon Bishop, Baroness of Gascony, Baroness-Consort of Ostervik, Matriarch of Bishop

Fallon was over this she blinks "What! I never signed this or agree to it, I of course take him as family but an arranged marriage" frowns "Why do these things always happen behind my back" threw up her arms, then went to check on her newborn son

Edited by Fawnytheturtle

Jarad would loft a brow "The arranged marriage is a little out of the left field, however, I am happy for the young Viscount, I wonder if he will live up to the legacy of his father" he said with a smile having confidence