Petran-Urguani Concordat

Legoboy7984

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP6Kn9DpkMzDPsE5YP836C46Sk_zqHF-diDoh6G0xXDrGo2IX4GFNXuZMiHxMeteMr79jTk7HD7HlrjougJ5whWY0V94upYpt910SqHzpz6oFSrNJ4ankfgcVHi7-blQihV3ymc6ToIQVv1HvS5JJDBXUxvMwNWDXIFdAQLAWhQMLG1mLUXOB-uQ_ZR7QOsA

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ᚱᛟᚲᚴ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᛏᛟᚾᛖ

Petran-Urguani Concordat

ᛏᛟ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛒᛟᚾᛖ

ROCK AND STONE
TO THE BONE

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2nd of The Deep Cold in the 108th Year of the Second Age

2nd of Sigismund’s End, in the Year of our Lord, 1904

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the world of Almaris changes, so too must the relations between the Nation-states of Almaris adapt to the new reality from previous relationships. In light of these developments, it is the wish of the signatories to improve upon their relationship, effect a timely renewal and amendment to the Petrine-Dwarven Free Trade Agreement of 1898, engage in cultural exchanges & look to a new period of friendships between the signatories two realms.

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

I. The signatories recognise the sovereignty of the realms, titles and leadership of the counter-signatories, including powers (including the power to create lasting treaties between their peoples) and responsibilities that come with those stations and positions of prestige. 

ARTICLE II: TRADE

I. The signatories entitle each other the right to one shop or stall in each other’s capital’s market, free of tax to encourage trade, as well as ensuring the free passage of merchants and trade caravans in one another’s territory.

II. For a merchant to claim the stall or shop in a respective capital’s market, a merchant is to inform the respective economic representative of the nation of the requested stall or shop & are required to inform the diplomatic representative of the countersignatory nation.

ARTICLE III: CULTURAL EXCHANGE

I. The signatories agree to a Cultural Exchange with the counter-signatories nation, in the hopes of developing a deeper understanding and well-meaning relationship for future generations within both nations.

II. This Cultural Exchange will include a delegation of culture being sent to the counter-signatories national capital. Such delegations will showcase the traditions, culture and scholarship of their homelands. 

ARTICLE IV: NON-AGGRESSION PACT

I. The signatories agree to a period of non-aggression between their two nations. This agreement includes refraining from supporting, directly or indirectly, any group, settlement, or nation that intends to commit offensive actions against the countersignatories. 

II. Any violations found in respect to this article shall be handled diplomatically between the two parties to prevent misunderstandings, violent conflict, and to make any amends if needed. 

ARTICLE V: DURATION

I. The signatories agree that this Treaty shall last for a duration of FIFTEEN years

II. In the case that either party violates the pact, all articles shall remain in effect while both parties attempt to resolve matters diplomatically. 

III. At the conclusion of the pact’s duration, the possibility of an extension may be considered if found beneficial to both parties.

EQp3xnZqtHh3CUxY9iDs9xWZmASy94gKr0uan_RwGFDIFXtbC2vOx4o3_bQOlTiGJMYZIcqqGWaKKL1g39AjBAsouFo1zZdXZc4M0wjYwR1qlA4YvNacBnIt4ZQFE0jSsJqAsFes--cjpLxtYDeaFaPhn9F9rjIFEH8s7PqAquFxwa9U135Oxc8hWTTq

Signed,

Agnar Grandaxe, Grand King of Urguan, Clan Father of Grandaxe,

Defender of Kal’Ordholm, Protector of the Dwarves

HER GRACE, Renilde I, Archduchess of the Petra, Countess of Temesch and Moere

HIS GRACE, Constanz-Anton, Archduke of the Petra, Prince of Balian

HIS EXCELLENCY, Laurens Henri Halcourt, Baron of Artois

Dagmir Grandaxe, Grand Ambassador of Urguan

Garedyn The Green, High Prophet of the Brathmordakin, 

Grand Steward of Urguan, High Chief of Hefrumm, 

Chief of Mossborn

"This is what I did today." Renilde conveyed to her travel-exhausted husband at the end of an evening spent celebrating Constanz's return with their loved ones. The woman smiled from ear to ear in pride while displaying the pact with her new Urguani acquaintances. "They were such a funny folk, yet crass; had me in stitches most of the time, much like our people! We'd do well to learn a thing or two from them, and they'd fit right in with the Petrine populace whenever it is that our nations organize a mingling in the future..." Renilde went on and on, though her husband was undoubtedly in another world, continuing his travels via unconsciousness.