Discord:

XemiColon#9739

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

sexual conducts 

What circumstances led to this ban?

this happened 9-10 years ago

honestly this girl in the game was roleplaying her way through my house and then i was roleplaying wrong and broke the rules. made her feel uncomfortable. under age sexual misconduct.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

i totally agree, i was young stupid, didnt know what to do and even thinking back to it. didnt even sound right. moments later i get banned.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

i would love to be unbanned because the time i was on the server i was just exploring talking to everyone and making my own little house in my small plot. it was fun roleplaying with everyone and i would like to do it the right way this time and just dwelled into this server i once sought after. also, I've been reading more of the wiki and forums, learning the lore and the places... There's much more i have yet to do and explore... even so it's been years since i stepped foot. I'm excited and willing to get a second chance with this community. thank you and again i am truthfully sorry about 2014 ban. feel free to message me if you want to talk about this more. again, apologies and thank you.

Attach other relevant information.

sorry i do not remember my last Minecraft name or in game name race or anything. its been so long and yet still think about this server quite a lot.

IMG_3235 (1).jpg

also found my old minecraft username and website name also if thats much help. went back onto the account and couldnt find much. though all the admin helping and involved seem to have a title of 'retired' .. anyways. hope to resolve this all soon

Edited by XemiColon
more understanding also added a photo of what it tells me.

The original ban reason was for mass no-RP killing, aka “pugsying.”

C5149E61-1552-46ED-9242-570BB939B37A.png

This ban appeal could’ve been over, but it seems you misremembered the details of your own ban and admitted to something else that the team was unaware of. I understand that you were 13 at the time and normally we ban minors who engage in this behavior for 3-6 months in an effort to correct it.

However, given your lack of sympathy and remorse for the situation by blowing up on our forums, harassing people via status updates, and threatening to make a new account to play, your appeal has been denied.