The Song of the River

garentoft

VE SOENG I VE STRAT

THE SONG OF THE RIVER

gy5YCx0HldRjIdFCIDKYdjYV1UL8NNmjjWwWp-gAr0Oq3r7MPXuEwlMfG-p25bgEhDLJlzyEKlh6sBmMcBgOJd4uIgtNRy4IFrXQ6q6HI-uYM6GMAu_xZQK4Pc-urApx2P_-mop7lFOBBbOPw5bUMVG-d-q4xi4hMR5M2BAcpcFHYUZUrNgSZpQpzzQVBPEjV3DyTDoXlsOXW81Db7v9OinaGCJkYAEbM0gaMv-4VNv-6EefAJcMg-eC-HgxuA8mHiKrm53gy81IXQURswPu-xeMfZwHsYmPCXcxeBh-pQ7VCttpvXTb7e2aOoWFM1LsjceDCQ

Agreed upon on this 13th hag i Tov ag Yermey, 459 E.S. | 13th of Sun’s Smile, 1906

Between the Dual Monarchy of Hanseti-Ruska and the Commonwealth of the Petra

ARTICLE I  | ARTIKEL AUWN | ARTQUEL CEIS

The Dual Monarchy of Hanseti-Ruska and The Commonwealth of the Petra, hereon referred to as “the signatories”, mutually recognise each others’ status as fully autonomous states. This includes the right to fully rule and govern their territories as they see fit and non-interference in internal affairs. 

ARTICLE II  | ARTIKEL ZWIEN | ARTQUEL DEUS

The signatories, wishing to further relations between one anothers people, shall establish a Transport Route Across Interested Nations, or T.R.A.I.N, which shall be established between the Ruins of Astfield and the City of Vafleur.

ARTICLE III | ARTIKEL DRES | ARTQUEL VEI

The signatories, wishing to promote free trade amongst one another and their people, shall allow the respective national Trading Companies of either signatory to own a tax-free stall within each other's Capitals.

ARTICLE IV | ARTIKEL VAUR | ARTQUEL QUAIER

The signatories, wishing to promote cultural growth between one another and their people, shall commit themselves to cultural exchanges between each other, including but not limited to the hosting of shared events.

ARTICLE V | ARTIKEL SIEG | ARTQUEL CINC

The signatories pledge themselves to an alliance between their States, and shall not incite conflict between them. They furthermore agree that they are willing to aid each other militarily in times of distress.

ARTICLE VI | ARTIKEL ZEG | ARTQUEL SIS

The signatories pledge that, in the event of any conflict between them, that such matters shall be solved through diplomacy first and foremost.

ARTICLE VII | ARTIKEL ZELV | ARTQUEL SET

The Song of the River shall be in effect from the moment it is signed, and shall be in effect for sixteen years.

g0Zam61Ktp7tfACGqD1-OH8Tt8mgfCPWvluqdHa-l0kVScKLi-un65ysup2RdLJCYF0afeHonrqA8Px84xErWoEVm9cU9WcoZ0-9aWUQ00wDnN-OS4MKmnFjZ9tlGvyz7IXlNxZRotfJu7BljIMLSKxwCmsBlFMCS5gkd0E56ZT2p2Oed9vlzT-ScTvzYQ

Damar lifsti va Edlerviki,

His Royal Majesty, Georg, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Hochmeister of the Order of the Crow, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Siegrad, Werdenburg,  Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Buck, Thurant and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector and Lord of the Highlanders, etcetera.

Her Excellency, Lady Ophelie Ashford de Falstaff, Aulic Envoy of Hanseti-Ruska.

HER GRACE, Renilde I, by the Grace of GOD, Archduchess of the Petra, Countess of Temesch and Moere

HIS GRACE, Constanz-Anton, Archduke of the Petra, Prince of Balian

Wolfgang de Vilain began breakdancing in the tax office after hearing the news.

“It was such a lovely meeting,” the archduchess told the King of Haense and Ophelie de Falstaff on her way back down the Petra. 

The Petran Mistress of the wardrobe, a friend to both the King and the Archuchess, smiles brightly upon hearing the news.

“Suppose I’ll have to fashion us some attire for traveling, oui?” She’d remark to her sisters; thereafter shifting her gaze across the room, to the area where she kept her fabric and other sewing materials.

Chancellor Louis Valencour d’Azor would pop a third bottle of Champion this evening as placed in third in the Jousts, got married, and witnessed the signing of the treaty. 

Spoiler

Where is the unsatum warclaim