5+ YEARS AMA

Jihnyny

Spoiler

I say "5+" because i joined in atlas, but only started playing properly this year, (which is now 1 yr and a day) since i came back and found out wonks are no longer a thing. Might know me for being a shithead or my skins, ask me anything 

snR-W0aZvyw2qOBU6BBgoTR067rejpYOR8iqdFN_vCshLHhlHW67CI3__hwcK7TbPSJnFJcWSapC0jO19q4dXjKS6dAKg_0JkaA-yw3noWvwEp_EwB3g0Soytc2IBYCsMw8inEiJK53vOc6x39VmLEoQLt0Wefoku3J7g8gfTY47YlPfOoNC4QHDv1ISXQ

You're a cool person

What was your most epic moment on lotc

also how much $ did you make with your skins

10 minutes ago, DrunkPapaBear said:

You're a cool person

What was your most epic moment on lotc

also how much $ did you make with your skins

Too many epic moments. Probably something to do with ulagula’ugluk though, perhaps fighting the big blue with du loc and the lads? Or crushing someone with hus weight during a raid on elysium? Unsure

around 50usd 

36 minutes ago, Jihnyny said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I say "5+" because i joined in atlas, but only started playing properly this year, (which is now 1 yr and a day) since i came back and found out wonks are no longer a thing. Might know me for being a shithead or my skins, ask me anything 

snR-W0aZvyw2qOBU6BBgoTR067rejpYOR8iqdFN_vCshLHhlHW67CI3__hwcK7TbPSJnFJcWSapC0jO19q4dXjKS6dAKg_0JkaA-yw3noWvwEp_EwB3g0Soytc2IBYCsMw8inEiJK53vOc6x39VmLEoQLt0Wefoku3J7g8gfTY47YlPfOoNC4QHDv1ISXQ

what the **** jihnyny

UGLUUUUK??? HA-UGLUK! HA-QARKAH!

when ireheart come back

opinion on raguk now

45 minutes ago, Ropceek said:

opinion on raguk now

Raguk has a bad reputation, for good reasons. I love the concept of raguk, great lore and great roleplayers throughout, definetely one of if not the best clans on the server, not just krugmar.

Just wish the bad players would stop ******* it up.

54 minutes ago, xMuted said:

when ireheart come back

Idk