Prophet Owyn 'the Light of His Blade'

預言者オーウィン 彼の刃の光

Prophet Owyn 'the Light of His Blade'

Written by and Icon made by Kato Eren かと レン

In honor of Uncle Danzen 愛してる

bxLZs8jphyjC4PG5KsnPoow2yQDMX3jlJxYdyP4WXcYnYEKgl4fi1JuN0mD3RtlBRSsduTSwTlNUmttc8EfRrJ3b-E38oqmFHewtXNMtQfrKA87dEcP8p-fq4wj10-jFlymnnSDGyG3MwD_1tNMMQEz9EJVFzsyiONv4Vrx0c6LFd86UNtcueFbr8uU0Dg

Spoiler

Icon is based on those of St. Demetrios.

As a creatorist within the lands of Oyashima, it was quite clear to me from the moment I was born that the greatest patron of my faith was the Prophet Owyn. The purifier, the light of his blade, the Plague of the Wicked, and King of Aaun and Idunia. He was known as a warrior throughout his life, but one thing that is often forgotten about the good Prophet is his melancholic and reflective nature.

The Prophet was nearing the end of his life when he raged through heathen and undead lands in search of his uncle, King St. Joren, whom he missed. Despite his righteous rage at the enemy, he was constantly thinking about holy things and his love for his family. Eventually, he could not find his uncle and ended up heading to Edel to purge the city. He passed away in a flame after exhausting himself by purifying the city of undead. This is the flame that represents the Owynist cause to this day (a raging fire depicted within his shield for purposes of this icon). A reminder to us that the fire we use to purge is one not of anger, but of righteous rage. Thus I depict the Prophet Owyn, with spear, shield, and sword in hand, but reflecting on the things of God.

預言者オーウィンよ、私たちの不義を清め、私たちを脅かす敵に対して執り成しをしてください。

Prophet Owyn, cleanse us of our iniquity and intercede against the Enemy that threatens us.

"Amin" says the Herzog as he gazes upon the poster, making to find some courtier who'd find the artist lad and commission a proper painting for the church or his own castle walls.

"Harren got the Wildewynn, Joren the Highlands and Godwin the Heartlands - but GOD gave Owyn THE WORLD." An Oyashiman makes the serene face.