Comprehensive Feedback for the Tech Team

JoshBright

The Lord of the Craft Tech Team is very very very weird, and I don't think they are right in the head. That's what you get when you have a bunch of old guys who've been working with computers for thirty years or more. They know things that even the most cutting edge programmers don't understand, and they can build anything from scratch if they need to.

They have this one guy named Lockages, he is very weird and shady. And then there was this one time when I said I wanted to be a Paladin and he said he could make me one if I would just kill off all the orenian players! I know what he meant though because I've always wanted to become a Paladin, you know? Anyway, the point is that I can't trust him at all.  Then there is Llirian the Lord of the House Masters who is also very strange. He wears black robes and has white hair, like a monk or something. But he likes to wear his sword on his back and carry a big staff in front of him that looks like it belongs to a giant centipede. There is also this strange dude named Aesopain that works for them sometimes and I overheard him talking about how they were going to murder someone so that he could take over their house. As far as I'm concerned, that makes him an enemy of mine whether he realizes it or not. I saw him the other day standing next to Llirian, looking smug, but I didn't say anything to him. I mean I don't want anyone to think that I'm being friendly with him.

Don't get me started on their management team either; they are soooooo uptight and stuffy. They keep telling us we need to be more professional, and that's funny since the only professional thing they do is try to recruit people who have been banned from other games for creating AI Robots who cheat at chess!
Anyway, if you want my opinion about how to fix this game, here it is:

1) Get rid of all the newbies. We're not going to play with them unless they show some talent or ability, and those kids who can't even spell "can't" aren't worth our time anyway.  

2) Make the game harder. Force the entire player base to use 2FA  and reverify it is them every 2 minutes. 

3) Make the drop rate of loot way lower than 1%. That will stop the cheaters dead in their tracks.

4) Stop trying to make everyone happy. It won't happen. People are stupid and they'll complain no matter what you do. Just fix the game instead.

5) And finally, fire the whole management team so we can have fun again. 

I hope you like my suggestions, because you better implement them soon or else I'm going to go start my own guild.

-Lance

Spoiler

This Text was created by an AI

(However i deleted part of it since the bot was hell-bent on bullying lockages)

josh please, im scared, let my family go, let them out of your basement and stop making them write your weird messaged to the teams of lotc

3 minutes ago, Northtitan said:

josh please, im scared, let my family go, let them out of your basement and stop making them write your weird messaged to the teams of lotc

no GIF

man who is this lockages guy? he sounds very weird and shady...

3 minutes ago, Lockages said:

man who is this lockages guy? he sounds very weird and shady...

idk, he scares me 

2 minutes ago, Aesopian said:

I need a house

Better Off Dead Cash GIF by moodman

3 minutes ago, Moonish_Imp said:

I agree, this lockages guy is an absolute menace. Very cringe individual..

Yes Yes Nod GIF

Why the Lockages aggro?

Just now, Evonpire said:

Why the Lockages aggro?

Spoiler

YOU SHOULD SEE THE OG ENDING

Even tech itself hates the tech team

Please review other teams the same way 

48 minutes ago, SaviourMeme said:

Even tech itself hates the tech team

yes

29 minutes ago, zuziee said: