1 year AMA

Kaladin Stormblessed

Januray 21, 2022 was the date when my whitelist application got accepted. Since then, well, it has been one hell of a year.

Ask me any question that you may think of and I will respond with utmost seriousness

How have you enjoyed playing Vaen! is he offering you the experience you expected? 

why you so stinky my mate kaladin o-o

how does it feel to be popular?

1 hour ago, Periphonics said:

How have you enjoyed playing Vaen! is he offering you the experience you expected? 

Vaen is very enjoyable for me, and will forever offer me an experience that I doubt to have with any of my current, former or future personas. I think I will keep Vaen for a very long time, and yes, he does give me the experience I expected; Wholesome fun roleplay without political shenanigans or anything else of the sort.

1 hour ago, Lmcfc said:

why you so stinky my mate kaladin o-o

I just showered ):

23 minutes ago, CopOwl said:

how does it feel to be popular?

Fantastic, but I will use this question as a catalyst to say that during my time so far in the server, I have met many people that I have became friended with, laughed, roleplayed and planned stuff with them. 

Hello Kal-san :), here is my question. From the role-playing we had do you favor our first encounter or Saffyre and Vean? 

Both are mine, I miss the good times

8 hours ago, Jedistar4life said:

Hello Kal-san :), here is my question. From the role-playing we had do you favor our first encounter or Saffyre and Vean? 

Both are mine, I miss the good times

Yes, it was fun and fit the character concept I built for vaen