Knightly Promotion of Theodore Starling

JoshBright

fVljolL44YXnZ5iW4Qo8Hv-bhnbfuQK_mTC5w8s5WuHabUl2Ldb4Ecg_AoyejoppJ94EPuqdNgknhWcRLkV4rciXuQYmmDWIXLzucACsoW5laLn4kHyQEyLyPhZGFbi1BtzXpGNgxSKnmClAWTWPCWaD6SdEuZXp2XLMzgEJZNPkyrUSBQ_Et-58SgjYDA

Issued on the 19th of Sun’s Smile, 31st Sun’s Year  | 13th Sun’s Smile, 113 Fox Age

────────────────────────────────────────────────

Theodore starling has proven his worth to the order in the defence of Helious and has demonstrated that he has some leadership ability, thus Sel Theodore Starling is promoted to the rank of Knight-Sentinel and granted the right to take on squires of his own. So it is deemed.

────────────────────────────────────────────────

Signed,

His Serene Highness, Jarad Munnel, Ac’Luxz of Helious, Taur and Ruke of Alterk, and Lunderia, Magin of Vali’mae, Co’tr of Voclia, Cond’pos of Oblen, Vaton of Achyae & Sievis, Gin of Sen’nyor, Patriarch of Munnel, Ac’Luxz of the Mali’Solaril, Grandmaster of the Order of the Dawn Blades

Her Highness, Ember Munnel, Crown Ac’Luxzi of Helious, Co’trine of Yagrasylvvy, Heir to the Munnel Family Knight-Setinal of the Order of the Bawn Blades

Her Highness, Hera Munnel, Knight-Sentinel of the order of the Dawn Blades

"THEO..."

Is all the Harbinger said at reading of his promotion

"Don't disappoint me more...by picking a weakling"

Fallon would smile as she reads the missive "I am so proud of him, also I miss his visits" she pouts a little "Ah well, keep up the good work Theo" she then looked out the window to watch the children play outside.