Thank you all.

Disklexia

Norland's leadership's issues with how they treat people outside of their circle jerk genuinely needs to be addressed by staff. Sorry this happened to you. Best of luck wherever you go.

hope u come back dude

vrchat is underrated also it was fun trolling people there

i once tried to convince someone there to join LOTC

NOOOOO NOT MY FAVORITE RED HEAD

Helious always has the house you will can always call home, Have fun friend and my DMs are always Ocean

I will miss you buddy, I know we had our up and downs, I miss our chats though I give you space as I feel like you need it. I have had my struggles too, I been at my breaking point a few times. I made a few enimies that well make no sense to why, I hope you come back and if you ever want to chat again my discord is open

We love you Disk, and we will miss you while you are gone. I'll do my best to keep in touch

There is many toxic people on lotc, but most of the time they are never dealt with, I know I've been ocly targeted and felt ignored when I brought it up, I'm sorry you've had to feel such a way I know there's many that has been in your position all I can say is I hope your leave will help you get better

GL in life man, hope this place man be your escape once more

Take care dude, I hope your metal health will start to get better with time. Enjoyed the time we've spent together, Rply & Ocly. All be it short in the grand scheme of life. I'll always be here if you need someone to talk with, even if we don't really talk anymore. You have my number should you need. Take care dude, make sure to rest and drink some water.

I believe I have said most of what I needed to in our hours-long VC today after you put this post up, HOWEVER, I will say this once more, you are a pillar of our community, you are a friend - my friend, my dms are open, you can text n call me when-ever, where-ever I will always be here to support you :)

Don't think I got a chance to ever see you around before on the server, though I hope things get better for you during your time away <3 I am sorry to hear about your poor experiences, no one ever deserves to go through that sort of stuff. 

Take as much time as you need away, whether it's permanent or temporary!  If you do end up coming back, I'll be sure to keep a lookout for you on the server for RP!

Good luck outside of lotc, my ban has made me realize how addicting it is. Good for you for being able to know when it affects your personal life