Iomedaean

Discord:

Tentoa#0001

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Toxicity

What circumstances led to this ban?

I called a member of the community a deceit spreading Mayo Ape. Simple as I was toxic on the forums and it warranted a ban, fair enough. I had it coming I was contributing to toxicity and making the server worse, I got kicked off the server for it. I won't do it again and I'll avoid the player I had a problem with and I'll just not be toxic on the forums, fair play.

Simply said I think it feeds into the problem to elaborate on the why and the when I did these things or give it further context when ultimately the point should be: I did something bad, I got banned- the ban length has been carried out and I won't be doing it again in the future. Ultimately I shouldn't have contributed to toxicity and there was a more mature way to handle things. I've learned from this, we won't have a similar incident in the future.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I still ultimately disagree with the length of the ban, It feels like something I should've gotten a week for but I've been gone six weeks and there's nothing to be done about that.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Same as last time, I have friends on here I want to roleplay with on the weekends.

Attach other relevant information.

N/A