Exodus.

☾༻⸻⸻⸻⸻☾ꈊ☽⸻⸻⸻⸻༺☽
V_FkOOrUwc2ipgzYQfSjHb23_ZznmxWDMSzmfyFbIlpCgPbp40oWHUsprXDaiPGcOMfcpvO46gC3UpsOod7L9Qm8ycCeCmX2iL37PtN5MO_yPjgKJNAWnnEeG4qTz9vy5JHANORqzIgp8NtyDkSVCro

"Their is much to be done, yet so little time. We begin with the Ker, then move beyond. A Great Exodus is embarching by our hands little shaman."

Spoiler

☾༻⸻⸻⸻⸻☾ꈊ☽⸻⸻⸻⸻༺☽

The firm grasp of the spirit dug into the shoulder of the Ker. A towering proto elf dyed as dark as the reach between the stars stood at her side. Deep reds and orange fabrics clung to his form. It loomed over the woman. Speaking loudly to her. Where she spoke but whispers, the voice of Zircon was echoed through the chamber within the realm of Stargush. Marked in pale stones, the room is etched with the life of the Jusmian ancestor. The great sacrifice of his sister, the scorn of his brother. 

"They simply do not know. Those souls that are useless, forsake them. The words of Uradas, of Velulaei. If Velulaei cared, her temple would not be silent. Uradas is a fool who could not save his own son." 

"We both know this has never been about Luara. Not anymore. Long has the need for her blessing come to past. Long has her use been outmatched by our Lord Kor. Whom gifted you with access to me. Why do you hesitate still? Kill those which serve us no use." 

"Whatever wisdom you believe to possess is folly. That is why I am here. I will never leave you. You are bound to me, in life and beyond. " 

"Friends? You have never had a true friend. For you lack the ability to truly understand another mortal. A burden I shared in life. Inara, Dak'ir, Veldryn, Netseth, Acria, Borok, have you ever truly saught understanding of them or their desires? Have you ever truly taken time to consider them in any decisions you have made? “

“They killed Agis. You are next. You can never trust an Uruk. You can never trust anyone but me. This has been made clear. You, and I, Qudlia. We only have each other.”

"I am your only friend. The only being in all of existence which understands you." 

"Once you know how to manipulate the waters of life, I will gift upon you knowledge. Is it truly selfish? Your desire is but one Dak’ir had. To see all Ker within the fields of Stargush, away from the politics of shamans, of outlanders that seek us for bolstering their own numbers and nothing else? This Ghoraza is but another tool, use it well.”

“You have through me, the means of greatness. The Muyalegk of old, they are but one of many. Our craft will be simple Qudlia. It will bind you to me, and me to you. My spirit, your soul will weave together. Where you lack compassion, I will step in. Let me guide you, for you are too short-sided. I will help you achieve this goal you seek. Oh yes. All, will be in Stargush. You shall construct a helm, mark it well, and speak to Delthrok to achieve our ends. Bind it to this place. I will lead you then, to a relic of my own, which you will melt down and forge into the helm. Together, we shall begin a great exodus to Stargush..."

Qudlia departed soon after, severing her tie to the realm. Zircon was left alone. To itself, the massive spirit spoke after. His attention turned to the caverns he called home in the afterlife. The faint glow of worms acts as the only light this far underground.

“Shamans, kings, queens, Primarchs, Rex’s. The mortal realm is no place for us anymore. They will not mourn our exit…yes, little Jusmia. You will be my catalyst. I shall return to the mortal realm. Gifting all that follow the spirits, true freedom.

All will enter Stargush, one, final time. Forsake the mortal realm. Paradise will be our reward, and atlast, we can live free of the taint of others. The good, the bad, all will die. Kor will sort the rest… I shall forever be remembered as the Great Herald of Change. The Salvation from the mortal realm. It must be done, by my hands and mine alone. I will gift them all to Kor, and this shaman will be my vessel. The first living, Muyalegk...”